Americans need to stay away from DR. right now.. vol. wtf is going on over in the Dominican Republic

Y’all ever been in the club with a pack of non-Americanized Indian brehs? If you have, you know what I’m talking about.
656B9676-180B-468D-9B6C-9B87019DE4EC.png
Lmao

Lmfaooooo that is exactly what I was referring to earlier...lmaoooo this looks exactly like the same ATV trail me and my boys did and I warned them of this ****, is like when you at the beach and make the mistake of feeding 1 seagull...

These kids know you handing out money, they will chase you down to get some more...they don’t care...you just can’t show any weakness...gotta be a straight up
*******, learn some Spanish curse words and be a **** to them and they won’t **** with you, try to be nice and you are *****

Lmfaooooo that is exactly what I was referring to earlier...lmaoooo this looks exactly like the same ATV trail me and my boys did and I warned them of this ****, is like when you at the beach and make the mistake of feeding 1 seagull...

These kids know you handing out money, they will chase you down to get some more...they don’t care...you just can’t show any weakness...gotta be a straight up
*******, learn some Spanish curse words and be a **** to them and they won’t **** with you, try to be nice and you are *****

That philosophy goes for just about every foreign country I have been to. You want 'panhandlers' to stay away from you...tell em you aint interested, that is that and KEEP IT MOVING. You show one ounce of weakness they are like wolves going after the frail one in the group.
It does suck though because I like to talk to 'locals' and get to know the culture but I am now programmed to keep my guard up and just assume that everyone and everything for them is a hustle and in no way genuine.

That philosophy goes for just about every foreign country I have been to. You want 'panhandlers' to stay away from you...tell em you aint interested, that is that and KEEP IT MOVING. You show one ounce of weakness they are like wolves going after the frail one in the group.
It does suck though because I like to talk to 'locals' and get to know the culture but I am now programmed to keep my guard up and just assume that everyone and everything for them is a hustle and in no way genuine.

You can still mingle with the locals, just gotta know how to read them, not all of them trying to squeeze you dry, but yes a big majority are, a couple of years ago me and the wife spent about 3 weeks there for weddings I had to shoot, by the second week we were pretty familiar with the town, really felt like home and we actually made a bunch of local friends, place is so small I was there a couple of weeks ago and while eating at one of the restaurants, those people we met 2 years ago remembered me and kept pulling up just to kick it, it was really dope.

Aon delusional, the luxury of ignorance. Deportees especially eat off those areas.

How exactly is it ignorance if I’m telling ya I’ve traveled there consistently for years now for prolonged periods of times alone, with my wife, with her family who live there half the year, been all over the capital and spent a lot of time in Punta Cana...I know there are places where you need to practice lots of caution, mainly within the capital and other areas, but NOT PC, that’s not to say is 100% safe, anything can happen anywhere, but I’d say you are safer within this town than the Bronx....ya all have this really warped mentality of these third world country’s without really knowing, bunch of fear mongering by the media...same with Mexico and Colombia...thieves are everywhere, but in a lot of these touristy spots the closest you’ll get to being robbed is what those kids did to Big Boi

Peace, has anyone been to drink point and club legacy in Punta Cana, dope spots to check out besides the usual spot like coco bongo, imagine, etc. Ksteezy there's definitely crime in Punta Cana, people from other parts of DR go out there just for licks on tourist and there's also a part of Punta Cana where it not sweet but for the most part you could walk around at all times even at 4 or 5am in Punta Cana with a small chain on as long as you not in a barrio of Punta cana .

Last edited:
Call it paranoia, street smarts, common sense...I move the same in foreign countries like I do when I am in another city in the US that I am not familiar with. Keep your head on the swivel, don't disrespect anybody, and stay quiet. You do all those things you can still enjoy the places you are at but also not make yourself a target.
Right.

Not sure why anyone is pretending that being cautious somehow means you are relinquishing fun.

Also there barrios en Punta Cana like el hollo de fruisa that's near palladium hotel and drink point where it not sweet out there Ksteezy but it definitely not like the capital or boca chica where my family is from.

Last edited:
Also there barrios en Punta Cana like el hollo de fruisa that's near palladium hotel and drink point where it not sweet out there Ksteezy but it definitely not like the capital or boca chica where my family is from.

That’s exactly the part of town I spoke about earlier, Fruisa is not where you wanna end up, you stay on the other side of the main road in La Altagracia and you are pretty sage

Been meaning to respond to this all day.

First off, idk what Steezy’s doing with a 500 dollar hat, I didn’t know 500 dollar hats existed.

As far as feeling safe in foreign territory, I’ve never been to the DR, but I’ve been to NY several times, Chicago at least 20 times, same with Detroit, and LA a handful of times. I’ve had many people tell me how they would be a little sketched out walking around in areas of these cities. I’ve always felt fine and just minded my own business and been respectful.

Two years ago I went to Europe, people warned me of pick pocketers but I never ran into anything, still was always very aware of my surroundings. Went to Rome for a few days and someone told me a similar story of the people hassling you until you give them money. Told me if anyone tries talking to you in the streets to just keep it moving. There were about 3 times these dudes from Africa would try to catch you off guard by saying “You look like your from Africa” (sidenote I’m an extremely pale white guy) and i’d Just keep it moving. I walked around the city by myself for a few hours one day too.

Then again I’ve been told by people through the past years that I’m “huge” and at 6’5 and 260, I typically walk around with confidence in unfamiliar areas. The key is to act like you belong and to have confidence.

All that being said, still not messing with the DR, tropical destinations aren’t for me anyway.

How do you need to be told that you're huge when you're 6'5 and 260 lbs?

Been meaning to respond to this all day.

First off, idk what Steezy’s doing with a 500 dollar hat, I didn’t know 500 dollar hats existed.

As far as feeling safe in foreign territory, I’ve never been to the DR, but I’ve been to NY several times, Chicago at least 20 times, same with Detroit, and LA a handful of times. I’ve had many people tell me how they would be a little sketched out walking around in areas of these cities. I’ve always felt fine and just minded my own business and been respectful.

Two years ago I went to Europe, people warned me of pick pocketers but I never ran into anything, still was always very aware of my surroundings. Went to Rome for a few days and someone told me a similar story of the people hassling you until you give them money. Told me if anyone tries talking to you in the streets to just keep it moving. There were about 3 times these dudes from Africa would try to catch you off guard by saying “You look like your from Africa” (sidenote I’m an extremely pale white guy) and i’d Just keep it moving. I walked around the city by myself for a few hours one day too.

Then again I’ve been told by people through the past years that I’m “huge” and at 6’5 and 260, I typically walk around with confidence in unfamiliar areas. The key is to act like you belong and to have confidence.

All that being said, still not messing with the DR, tropical destinations aren’t for me anyway.

How do you need to be told that you're huge when you're 6'5 and 260 lbs?

When you’re in the same body every day of your life, you tend to not think about it. I’m relatively athletic still at 32. Hit the gym 3-5 times a week typically.

I guess it’s more the fact that people call me intimidating when I have an extremely chill nature to me, the only fight I’ve ever been in is high school backyard boxing.

thats not true
and a big generalization
dont put them all in a box
do some prolly feel like that???
sure maybe
but not all

It is true fam. :lol:

They look at you as an American not of African.

More so an American tourist and you will be treated as such.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom