Americans need to stay away from DR. right now.. vol. wtf is going on over in the Dominican Republic

It’s. It that serious guys...lmaooo

Always funny to see guys on a sneaker forum judge another man’s purchases.

Not sure how much I believe this one, but the stories keep coming out...

A Brooklyn woman says a minibar soda left her violently ill and spewing blood at the same Dominican Republic resort where three American guests recently died — and that she was offered a couple’s massage to keep her mouth shut.

Awilda Montes, 43, told The Post that despite the claims of resort staff, it was no “accident” that she downed a soda that tasted like bleach soon after she and her then-boyfriend checked into a luxury room at the Grand Bahia Principe resort in La Romana back in October 2018.

Brooklyn woman sickened by ‘bleach’ at deadly Dominican resort

I just got back from the Dreams La Romana resort. We got really sick a day after we checked out, my 13 year old son was throwing up all night and I had the worst diahrrea of my life, lethargic and headaches. We're recovering now. Resorts are like cruise ships, terrible cheap buffet style food.

In regards to the other couples, I wonder if DR is being affected by counterfeit liquor like some resorts in Cancun Mexico.

I thought resorts are supposed to have good food. Guess not the ones in dr.

3D0B034F-F762-4AD1-9A36-0B9F5D9E5EF2.jpeg

#GucciGang

Aime Leon Dore yankee cap>>>>> Gucci cap

I just got back from the Dreams La Romana resort. We got really sick a day after we checked out, my 13 year old son was throwing up all night and I had the worst diahrrea of my life, lethargic and headaches. We're recovering now. Resorts are like cruise ships, terrible cheap buffet style food.

In regards to the other couples, I wonder if DR is being affected by counterfeit liquor like some resorts in Cancun Mexico.

u probably drank da local water...

NEVER drink local water, your body isn't used to da ish over there...not dirty persay but you not resistant da w/e pathogens local are immune to.

If I go to those cheap all inclusive resorts that's accessible to most folks it's possible i'll get sick. The pricier more exclusive joints? usually never.

NEVER drink local water, your body isn't used to da ish over there...not dirty persay but you not resistant da w/e pathogens local are immune to.
Its dirty water if there's pathogens in it.

Yeah there's certain bacteria in other places that tourists wouldn't be immune to.

If I go to those cheap all inclusive resorts that's accessible to most folks it's possible i'll get sick. The pricier more exclusive joints? usually never.

I went to Puerto Vallarta last summer with my GF and we both got violently ill at the resort. It was a super cheap yet really nice resort, all inclusive. They gave us the option of upgrading the liquor and we said naw, we’ll just drink the bottom shelf stuff and call it good. I think it was just booze distilled and bottled locally so that **** destroyed our fragile immune systems. Biggest mistake ever.

Fluids were coming out of both ends all night for 2 nights. I looked like this on the way home

339A37C1-F480-4354-8200-1E0D391C9F2E.jpeg

All inclusive resorts are for the most part TRASH anywhere you go, not just DR...those resorts were made to attract white American trash....don’t waste ya money on them....only nice all inclusive in Punta Cana is the Hard Rock, but is also about 450$ a night.

I thought resorts are supposed to have good food. Guess not the ones in dr.

The food in DR is trash... everything at Barcelo Bavaro Palace was awful, even the reservation dinners. Fiesta Grand Anericana in Cabos was fire, everything was banging. Great resort.

The food in DR is trash... everything at Barcelo Bavaro Palace was awful, even the reservation dinners. Fiesta Grand Anericana in Cabos was fire, everything was banging. Great resort.

Wilding, DONT judge the food based on what some BS resort offers...step out and check out local restaurants....there is a bunch of banging restaurants in Downtowm Santi Domingo.

Ehh, I had some weird rice and mystery meat from a bar on an excursion path... not a fan of the traditional foods.

Ehh, I had some weird rice and mystery meat from a bar on an excursion path... not a fan of the traditional foods.

Yeah....those excursions they take you on with a bunch of other people they practically serving you canned food and charging you for it like a gourmet meal...straight robbery...lmao

Please bruhs, do research, rent your own wheels, stay away from all inclusives, explore....go on your own excursions..

Back
Top Bottom