America's Best Dance Crew Season 2 Thread

Shane just gave the axe to Boogie Bots.

gotta feel bad for them though..their definitely a good group..but I guess not up to the "standards" of what we've seen thus far.

don't get mad at them for still being on the show. Blame their groupies.
laugh.gif

boogie bots are wack...show woulda been so much better if it were supreme soul in their place....how they tryna get mad that lil mama basically called themwack.

I don't see how Boogie Bots are getting thrown under the bus but Status Quo didn't get no slack lastseason.
smh.gif

imo that **** wasn't needed. everyone knew they're going home, MTV was practically digging their graves, but did they have to spit on them before theybury 'em. i'll admit i'm a super cr3w stan, but i noticed that dude who jumped off the tower messed up, but i didn't see JC or sparks bring itup.

yo if i was boogie bots, i would make a human ladder and grab the flag and just bounce.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
@ mario lopez saying the judges will bump heads onwho's going home, this will probably be the fastest decision.

fannys pak thingy was so wack jus now..and weird.. smh..talkin bout overhyped
indifferent.gif

they got a standing ovation from the judges..boogie bots have no chance.. i dont even know why theyre wastin time takin commercial breaks and all that..show isover

Originally Posted by NinongBrown

damn it fanny pack killed it.

agreed...i was like
eek.gif
after their performance. but im still a supercr3w fan
pimp.gif

now that i realize it, i feel bad for boogie bots
ohwell.gif

wow boogie bots looks pitiful in comparison to fanny pack.... yea what a decision... they should have just dropped boogie bots flag without huddling... that+*$$ would have been
laugh.gif

fanny pak just killed it. now the top 3 is really tough to call.

imo that **** wasn't needed. everyone knew they're going home, MTV was practically digging their graves, but did they have to spit on them before they bury 'em. i'll admit i'm a super cr3w stan, but i noticed that dude who jumped off the tower messed up, but i didn't see JC or sparks bring it up.
i agree.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

now Shane just gave the axe to Boogie Bots.

gotta feel bad for them though..their definitely a good group..but I guess not up to the "standards" of what we've seen thus far.

don't get mad at them for still be on the show. Get mad at their groupies.

true. they are a good group, but i guess you gotta be more then just good to be the best. as far as where they stand in the show, i think they were skillwise ranged in the middle. they should have left last week, and it be supreme soul still there. but i think that if supreme soul was there, so real would havebeen eliminated. and with what fannypack just did, it looks like its going to be them vs super crew next week.

and as far as the judges and their words to BB, i mean, yeah what lil mama said was kinda random and uncalled for
roll.gif

but it was still funny and what shane said tonite was truth, just.. raw truth
laugh.gif

Does anyone else think that Fanny Pack gets a lot more credit for there visuals than their actual dancing. They make everything looks so stunning with tricks,but there is never a lot of actual dancing in their piece. If the judges want to constantly call out Super Crew for their tricks why is no one calling outFanny pack

finals - soreal v. superkrew w/ soreal taking it. soreal hasn't been in the bottom 2 at all so we know what's gonna happen.

if i was in BB, i would whip it out during the walk it out segment to show lil' mama the only live **** she's ever seen and the 5th shane has seen andwho know what # that would be for JC.

And that was just irony how Lil Mama saying she don't get excited at all when she see them yet she said during oneof their routines that was crazy.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom