America's Best Dance Crew Season 2 Thread

I heard about Massive Monkees auditioning and then making the final cut, but didn't know they backed out. If it was over contract disputes, that'slame. They were right to back out of corporate greed. I don't know how Jabba got to keep their name if they can't keep Massive Monkees. As for SoulSector, I heard they changed their name since they had members NOT in Soul Sector, so it was an all-star Bay area cast. Soul Sector is a dope crew name, Idon't know why MTV would want to change that or MM. What can u do about corporate crap?

Big ups to everyone on the show and good luck to all crews auditioning!! Got to peep SuperCr3w and Jabba at Freestyle Session last weekend. Both crews heldtheir own and ripped it.

the reason why there tryna do so many season so fast is because the dancing scene is hot right now.

so there tryna do as many seasons as possible before the hype dies down...

so just saw it on my dvr, pretty good show. all the crews came out to entertain imo. SMH at stat quo, that dudes brother look like a chia pet with his greenhair. kaba, ooh wee, too sexy, just too sweet.

i miss my yuri

always great to see jabbawockeez

fanny pak girls with them sexy outfits wow

status quo = garbage... e knock got that selfish attitude "this is my crew u guys are nothing" uhh yeah that crews not lasting

man... cant believe they didnt air the philippines all stars when they showed up

The JabbaWockeeZ/Super Cr3w performance was sick, the only problem I had was once both crews danced together it was all bboying.
Kaba Modern KILLED it.
pimp.gif
at that girl doing the windmill. Kaba showingtheyre one of the best, if not the best, crew out of both seasons.
Philippine Allstars
pimp.gif
sucks they didnt show it.

Pinoy pride. I don't want to sound like a groupie but damn....PI All-stars.

I wish MTV would have aired their performance.

Heres a vid from them back in 06

wonder why they didn't show the Philippine Allstars? hopefully they in season 3, it's already in the bag if they are.

and the ONLY reason for me to watch the VMA's now is to see who'll win.

ALL STARS PERFORMED AND THEY DIDN'T AIR IT?

DIE RANDY JACKSON DIE.

I missed the episode, but it's showing again on MTV tonight at 8...

Originally Posted by jbc12

The JabbaWockeeZ/Super Cr3w performance was sick
Kaba Modern KILLED it.
pimp.gif
at that girl doing the windmill. Kaba showing theyre one of the best
Philippine Allstars
pimp.gif
sucks they didnt show it.
gotta love the soreal too
smokin.gif
soreal cru vs kaba modern plsmtv make it happen
smile.gif