America's Best Dance Crew Season 2 Thread

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

Man I hate that show.

Who cares if you can dance?
dancing is not that sick

dancing is a hobby its something that how people express them self by, sorry for those who are just tryna win money for what they love doing best at....

Ready for this season. Season 1 was pretty good to me. Just hope it kinda lives up to the hype those commercials are creating...

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

already??

i wish sean evaristo would join....

Yea, he's a dope dancer, straight from SF CALI! The group he co directs for just took 2nd place in So Cal's BODY ROCK competition

Originally Posted by BayEST

already??

Yea, he's a dope dancer, straight from SF CALI!

i saw of interview vid saying he didnt wanna go on it...cause he knows his style is not for everyone...

but his %+!* is tooo sick to not show the world

That's right.. The Company received 2nd Place at Body Rock!!! All of them are my friends.. Good Luck to Supreme Soul!!! SF CALI!!!!!

Be on the lookout for TM. And Wobz and Alexis. Youll know them when you see them
devil.gif
devil.gif

It's gonna be a doper show this season with Massive Monkees (Seattle!), Formality (San Diego!), and Machine Gone Funk (Bay/LA)!! I saw a clip thatSupercrew from LA/Las Vegas auditioned, but not sure if they made it.

I doubt this season will top last season..Jabbawockeez set the bar too high for anyone to even compete with them..who knows i could b wrong though..

Originally Posted by BayEST

already??

Yea, he's a dope dancer, straight from SF CALI!

i saw of interview vid saying he didnt wanna go on it...cause he knows his style is not for everyone...

but his %+!* is tooo sick to not show the world

around 4:50

and yea its gonna be hard to live up to the jabbawokkez...but i feel they were just entertaining....i dont think they are as intricate as some others...butthats me..they just did everything right for a public competition like that...

and wobz is kinda cute lol

As bamez said, look out for the Boogie Bots Crew. I've known a couple of the guys for a while, and they're pretty good. Can't wait to see themreppin' for the DMV.

Back
Top Bottom