America's Best Dance Crew Season 2 Thread

Originally Posted by Praise The X I

His exact first line was.

"That was the worst... yall were horribe, you didnt deserve to be here, what were you doing, those mistakes happen in episode 1 2 not now, you come with thta routine to face the crews that are in the back? that was wackkkkk"

Man that's waaaay to real. You can tell someone they were not good in other ways. I think the judges did this, so they can please the SS supporters.But I think it is backfiring cause people are seeing the judges overdo it and lose respect for them. You can't be mad at BB. It was the fans that votedfor them or MTV rigging it. I didn't even know BB has only been together for 1 year only. That's pretty good for 1 year. Much respect for BB.

Im behind Mario in the Baby Blue. I creeep in. I didnt know he had started talking. Its blurry. But if you watch it on TV its clearer.

K, SO. Now that the show aired I can speak about it, This was an AMAZING experience. From beggining to end. I personally exchanged hellos and blew kisses toJenny Chu, KimK, Uri, Taiko, Hugged Laila. They have over 30 Hired models to sit behind the judges. And they are also spread infront of camera. When you enter.If you are a female and look good you are given a Black Band. It means you sit in the camera designated spots. There is alot of downtime. Show was recorded forabout 4 hours! Kim K left right after opening scene. The dances are MUCH slower in person. Not as good as on TV. Boogie Bots was horrible in person. Soreal wasok. Supreme was sickk. But... Fanny Pak was AMAZING. What you didnt see on TV was the 10 minute standing ovation. We did not sit down. It draggggges. Thejudges got up for a whileee to. There was a thing that pissed me off. Shane was actually BRUTAL to Boogie Bots, but because it was to mean they re recordedwhat he said after the show and edited his wording. PISSED ME OFF. They set up each section based on who they want on camera. ( Im the baby blue jacketthrowing up signs behind Mario during his intro for Boogie Bots.) The girls are HOT! Any questions?

Because I want it on this page.

^^ Ya, I threw up the Boogie Bots sign
haha, I remember going wow when I saw you run across
laugh.gif
That's the type of stuff I see when I watch the news. Guess they didn't bother editing you out

K, SO. Now that the show aired I can speak about it, This was an AMAZING experience. From beggining to end. I personally exchanged hellos and blew kisses to Jenny Chu, KimK, Uri, Taiko, Hugged Laila. They have over 30 Hired models to sit behind the judges. And they are also spread infront of camera. When you enter. If you are a female and look good you are given a Black Band. It means you sit in the camera designated spots. There is alot of downtime. Show was recorded for about 4 hours! Kim K left right after opening scene. The dances are MUCH slower in person. Not as good as on TV. Boogie Bots was horrible in person. Soreal was ok. Supreme was sickk. But... Fanny Pak was AMAZING. What you didnt see on TV was the 10 minute standing ovation. We did not sit down. It draggggges. The judges got up for a whileee to. There was a thing that pissed me off. Shane was actually BRUTAL to Boogie Bots, but because it was to mean they re recorded what he said after the show and edited his wording. PISSED ME OFF. They set up each section based on who they want on camera. ( Im the baby blue jacket throwing up signs behind Mario during his intro for Boogie Bots.) The girls are HOT! Any questions?

Because I want it on this page.

laugh.gif
You have any pics?

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

damn, 80's..way to put Fanny Pak in the finale
laugh.gif
.. looks like SoReal will get the boot
tired.gif

i hope not
frown.gif
but fanny pak's performane is the best of thatnight,imo soreal cru vs super cr3w next week
mad.gif
i hope soreal cru win itall the way..

ss got loved from all the crew
smokin.gif
do guys think they gonna wear theboogie bots shirt next week?
nerd.gif

oh and until now im still votin for soreal cru
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

His exact first line was.

"That was the worst... yall were horribe, you didnt deserve to be here, what were you doing, those mistakes happen in episode 1 2 not now, you come with thta routine to face the crews that are in the back? that was wackkkkk"

Damn, way to put it. Did the audience boo hard during his first time critique? Because I noticed that a lot of the audience applauded in agreement whenthey said bad stuff about BB.

Again, I sound like an FP Stan, but I'm not. I think them and SoReal have been most consistent and competitive so far in this season. All 3 performancesthat moved on were good last night. I didn't think BB was bad either, but they got demolished by the judges. The wiggle walk looked good though, IMO. Nothatin' on SuperKrew, but a lot of their stuff is the same from week to week. They're difficult dance moves, but I've seen them do the same onesmore than once (I think). In fact, I like SuperKrew, but don't think they've been on par with the other two surviving groups.

It is too hard to predict the finals or what'll happen in the next 2 weeks, but I do think that FannyPak will NOT take it all. They're too differentand no where near as marketable and easy to sell as the other 2 crews. So even if they deserve to win or are the best, they don't have the look that MTVwants to sell. That said, SK or SoReal will be the champs..I guess?

Im tired of that chick on soreal cru sappy story. Leave that junk at home.
Just for that I hope they dont win. SK or FP better win.

baha.....this dude walked like 7 steps to get on camera......lol.....

those black bands are brutal if youre a chick...lol

Last night was rather entertaining...
Im kinda over Supreme Soul going home last week.

but umm... as much as i hate to say it.. Fanny Pack KILLED it.

Boogie Bots wasnt as bad as they said to me... but hey. at that point in the comp. you gotta step it up a little.

Fanny Pak is the best crew this season.. Most creative.. And most consistent.. Plus no disapproving parents..

huh.......so i rewatched them all.......and i dont get how FP got a 10 min ovation for that.........

i dont get it......i didnt even notice that it was that hot yesterday either.......

fanny paks performance was the wildest *$*@ to watch while
pimp.gif

reminded me of coming to america

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Fanny Pak is the best crew this season.. Most creative.. And most consistent.. Plus no disapproving parents..

But there is the sappy story of that one girl who lives in her car, there's something that gets votes in.

fanny pak is dope, but like shane has said last week, "i still have to see the guys on fanny pak dance like guys." those dudes are feminine as hell
sick.gif

Originally Posted by IGotSOLE

But there is the sappy story of that one girl who lives in her car, there's something that gets votes in.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i hate those damn video packages. that ***** in soreal would get the backhand with the quickness once she goes home if i was her pops, must out yogotdamn mind putting dirty laundry out like that
smh.gif

Originally Posted by KLIQkliqBROWN

Originally Posted by IGotSOLE

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i hate those damn video packages. that ***** in soreal would get the backhand with the quickness once she goes home if i was her pops, must out yo gotdamn mind putting dirty laundry out like that
smh.gif

if i was her dad, she would get disciplined filipino style... w/ the belt and the walis tingting
laugh.gif
. sux that shes gonna look like her mom when she gets older

and to the dude that was in the audience... got pics? if u do post em up

Heard Boogie Bots HAD to change their routine that monday night because it wasn't lil' mama friendly. And on the website I heard it says they WANTED tochange it.

The end was also supposed to be a middle finger to lil mama, but just gave her a thumbs up

Back
Top Bottom