America's Best Dance Crew Season 2 Thread

SoReal Cru should've won.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Beats05

people don't like them......
........they did not deserve to be there more than supreme soul

Speak for yourself dude. I know A LOT of people that loves SuperCr3w.

And give it up with SS. They were wack during their time on the show. I kept hearing how these guys "rivaled" Jabba. Based on what I saw, theywere NOT EVEN CLOSE to be on the same level as Jabba, even Kaba. These cocky SOB's thought they were better than they really were.

Top 2 were Fanny Pak and SuperCr3w.

I had no doubt that Suepr Cr3w was going to win it. They have all the same backing as the Jabbawockeez did. They're pretty one big family. I thought it wasfunny when that one dude on So Real was talking about how they brought their own unique style that no one has ever seen. Yeah right! Are they kidding me! Theonly crew that had unique style was Fanny Pak and if all was fair, they should have gone on instead of Super Cr3w. Super Cr3w can bboy, but I agree as it ismentioned many times over that they can be a bit sloppy. Regardless, I liked them all the way.

As far as those Nike jackets Super Crew wore. At first, I thought they were home made or something. If that's is a legit jacket, I'm gonna need a fewof them. And there hats too!

JMTK!

Next season needs to just be the 10 best crews, regardless of region. But I'm sure MTV wouldn't do that because they want the whole geographical battlegoing on; plus it would change the finale. There's no reason why Sass x 7 should have made it
tired.gif

What's the dance scene like in NY? I'm still waiting for a crew to come out of there

And SMH at this fool Perez Hilton. Julissa interviewed him on the pre-show and it was awkward. Dude probably never watched the show, can't even get thecrews right. He said he was cheering for So Real Cru because he likes the bboying
indifferent.gif

damn, missed it last night. Madden '09 and Halo got the best of me.
gotta check it out though. WITHOUT that Inside The Moves non-sense.

damn, missed it last night. Madden '09 and Halo got the best of me.
gotta check it out though. WITHOUT that Inside The Moves non-sense.

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Next season needs to just be the 10 best crews, regardless of region. But I'm sure MTV wouldn't do that because they want the whole geographical battle going on; plus it would change the finale. There's no reason why Sass x 7 should have made it
tired.gif

What's the dance scene like in NY? I'm still waiting for a crew to come out of there

And SMH at this fool Perez Hilton. Julissa interviewed him on the pre-show and it was awkward. Dude probably never watched the show, can't even get the crews right. He said he was cheering for So Real Cru because he likes the bboying
indifferent.gif

i agree 100% with you, the whole regional thing is stupid and it should just be the best of the best

Glad SuperCr3w won.

SoRealCru was okay I'm surprised they even made it to the finals.

It should've been fanny pack and supercrew.

"Super Jabbawokeez" !

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

what country jackets did Supreme Sole have?

Do you mean Phresh Select? If so they were wearing Mexico jacket.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Next season needs to just be the 10 best crews, regardless of region. But I'm sure MTV wouldn't do that because they want the whole geographical battle going on; plus it would change the finale. There's no reason why Sass x 7 should have made it
tired.gif

And SMH at this fool Perez Hilton. Julissa interviewed him on the pre-show and it was awkward. Dude probably never watched the show, can't even get the crews right. He said he was cheering for So Real Cru because he likes the bboying
indifferent.gif

i agree 100% with you, the whole regional thing is stupid and it should just be the best of the best

co-sign. that's why team millenia didn't made it
tired.gif
i rather seethem than xtreme dance force
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Kartoon2005

what country jackets did Supreme Sole have?

Do you mean Phresh Select? If so they were wearing Mexico jacket.
pimp.gif

nope, SS. The blue & red one they were wearing. I searched PR and didn't see any though. oh well, no big deal. I did like Distoreted X's Japanjackets
pimp.gif
killed it when I saw Ed Hardy though
eyes.gif

8326_1_sbl.JPG

81b8_1_sbl.JPG

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

Originally Posted by xbiker47

tired.gif

indifferent.gif

co-sign. that's why team millenia didn't made it
tired.gif
i rather see them than xtreme dance force
mad.gif
TM would've won or at least gotten to finals easy if not for rigged regions.

Browsing some videos of auditions for season 2 on MTV.com and saw some pretty good crews. Someone school me on Massive Monkees from Seattle. Apparently theywere gonna be in the casting show but they had to pull out due to contract issues with MTV or something like that. They are a bboy crew and could havechallenged Super Cr3w.

��� ��� ��� ��� Dance MTV User =About Me= Video - video poweredby Metacafe

Originally Posted by flipside927

Originally Posted by Pinoyjer

Originally Posted by flipside927

any info on those Nike Jackets worn by Super Crew?

It's Nike Country Split jacket. I tried looking for it up on Nike.com, but PI jacket is the only jacket missing out of the jackets we saw on the show.
yeh i checked the site and its not there. maybe not released yet?

I'm sure that jacket's gonna be the #1 google shirt in the morning
laugh.gif

someone find out where to cop one
eyes.gif

I called NTSF and the Nike store at the mall. None of the employees knew anything about the PI jacket. I checked on NDC too just to make sure and the site onlyshows the other countries.
Then, I finally got in touch with a friend who is a Nike employee and from the info that he is getting, the jackets are currently exclusive to a few and maycome out as a general release later on down the road. I guess MTV or Super Cr3w was one of the lucky recipients.

Here's a heads up ss far as the rest of the jackets that are being sold at Niketowns and Nike stores across the country goes. As the olympics windsdown, Niketown and Nike stores will be sending their Olympics collection to all Nike Factory stores next week with a 20% - 30% price reduction.

Browsing some videos of auditions for season 2 on MTV.com and saw some pretty good crews. Someone school me on Massive Monkees from Seattle. Apparently they were gonna be in the casting show but they had to pull out due to contract issues with MTV or something like that. They are a bboy crew and could have challenged Super Cr3w.

��� ��� ��� ��� Dance MTV User =About Me= Video - video powered by Metacafe
I'm from Seattle and Massive Monkees are pretty well known here. They won the bboy world championships I believe a few years back and theywere hired to dance Sonics games as the "Seattle Boom Squad" lol. They're pretty legit but yeah the rumors were that they didn't want to signan MTV contract and be stuck with them.

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

It's like lakers against celtics,after the soreal dominate the whole season they lost in the finals
tired.gif
it's all good tho super cr3w deserves it
glasses.gif
introduction performance was dope so as the westcoast performance,and i'm glad to see yuri again
smokin.gif
did ya'll noticed julissa messed up a couple of times during her hosting?
laugh.gif
i really want soreal cru to win it just like last season i was votin for kaba
tired.gif
btw smash it up sorealians!!!
the celtics dominated more than the lakers in the regular season i would think.

anyhow, that aside, congrats to Super Cr3w once again. Glad that SoReal didn't win this shiez.

Back
Top Bottom