*America's Best Dance Crew Thread* vol. Season 3

Look at JC lookin so fly in his suit
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Wasn't really feelin the performance could've came harder..poor song to dance too..
Co-sign. I think the song slowed them down. Too much posing. Was good but nothing to talk about except the end.

It most certainly is b/w BF and Quest. I'm glad the top 3 (StrAlls c'mon!?) are the most deserving for once. I would be happy with any crew winning,but this was obviously rigged for THE LADIES!
happy.gif

Was Quest Crews performance any good? I missed it along with Beatfreaks' one. Gotta wait for the re run after the show now....

Originally Posted by FireBirdGoddess

Beat Freaks will take this show. I'm callin it right now. They have choreography, swag, sex appeal, CLEAN, and the SKILLS that Jabba and Super Cr3w lacked. They takin this *@#!

beat freaks are nasty but lets not go overboard... they definitely have skills but the fact that they are all girls they get more credit than usual... dont gotme wrong they are nice but i dont think they are better than jabba or even kaba or fanny pack...

Beat Freakz are definitely not better than Jabba or Kaba Modern..but there prolly the best this season unless Quest comes harder..

What's with these songs and the poses tonight..

Fly Khicks were weak tonight..

i thought these girls were gonna eat it on the chairs,
lil mama still hatin, she dont even dance

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Beat Freakz are definitely not better than Jabba or Kaba Modern..but there prolly the best this season unless Quest comes harder..
omg, but they are. i'm the biggest KB modern fan, but these chicks KILLIN it right now. They're doing stunts and hitting choreography.Yall neeed to look back on old performances because they are wayyyyyyy better than Jabba. Don't even!
grin.gif

im still looking for how they do that damn flying ball trick like for real i wanna say i can do that.

Originally Posted by DMasta718

Hate that song.

Loved the moves by Fly Khicks especially that split....
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

But get them off.
to bad they're staying for another week.
nerd.gif

they'll be the status quo of this season

Back
Top Bottom