America's Dumbest Student Athlete Nominee: Villanova's Shane Clark

To be fair, that may not have been for marks and just completed half-heartedly during a tutorial on Dreamweaver (or w/e that was made in). 

To be fair, that may not have been for marks and just completed half-heartedly during a tutorial on Dreamweaver (or w/e that was made in). 

my son Terrelle Pryor looks like a Rhodes Scholar compared to this dude:

Terrelle Pryor

Research is the most used resource tofinding out something you need from school papers to things you want tobuy. Research is also used to find cheaper shopping supplies. Forinstance one store may have had a pricey type of material one waslooking for and the other store you researched was a couple dollarscheaper. Coming out of high school I was thinking to my self what Iwanted to do for a living and what I wanted to major in to start thequest for my job. Research is also used to find shopping cheapershopping supplies.

I used the research process to find out whattype of job specific major I wanted to major in and what type of job Iwanted to do when I graduated from college. I researched differenttypes of jobs, Criminal justice, business, communications, andeducation. I came up with criminal justice but couldn’t decide betweenbusiness and criminal justice. I did research on business and did theirpros and cons. Then, I did the pros and cons of criminal justice. Icame up with in the business world you can either have a good chance atthe type of business you want to start or a bad business that won’tsell or bring in money.

Another part of my research I did wasthe most important factors in the business, was what they want for whatthey can afford and is there a profit that can help me out to make someextra money.The availability of the job openings, the job entails, thepay hours. I looked up also whether I would have to be in school foralong time or not to get a job. Also my personal enjoyment in the jobwould I love to do every day I woke up to go to work.

Without research I would not have been able to get these types ofinformation for the job that I want to do for the rest of my life. Ifone would just go and do something with out researching first theycould’ve missed something that could have later benefited later on orbenefited one more then the other.

Terrelle Pryor

Research is the most used resource tofinding out something you need from school papers to things you want tobuy. Research is also used to find cheaper shopping supplies. Forinstance one store may have had a pricey type of material one waslooking for and the other store you researched was a couple dollarscheaper. Coming out of high school I was thinking to my self what Iwanted to do for a living and what I wanted to major in to start thequest for my job. Research is also used to find shopping cheapershopping supplies.

I used the research process to find out whattype of job specific major I wanted to major in and what type of job Iwanted to do when I graduated from college. I researched differenttypes of jobs, Criminal justice, business, communications, andeducation. I came up with criminal justice but couldn’t decide betweenbusiness and criminal justice. I did research on business and did theirpros and cons. Then, I did the pros and cons of criminal justice. Icame up with in the business world you can either have a good chance atthe type of business you want to start or a bad business that won’tsell or bring in money.

Another part of my research I did wasthe most important factors in the business, was what they want for whatthey can afford and is there a profit that can help me out to make someextra money.The availability of the job openings, the job entails, thepay hours. I looked up also whether I would have to be in school foralong time or not to get a job. Also my personal enjoyment in the jobwould I love to do every day I woke up to go to work.

Without research I would not have been able to get these types ofinformation for the job that I want to do for the rest of my life. Ifone would just go and do something with out researching first theycould’ve missed something that could have later benefited later on orbenefited one more then the other.

Originally Posted by DT43

Terrelle Pryor

Still a C- paper though. 

Man I should of focused on sports more back in HS.  Would of breezed my way through college and had a 4.0. 
smh.gif

Terrelle Pryor

Still a C- paper though. 

Man I should of focused on sports more back in HS.  Would of breezed my way through college and had a 4.0. 
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Terrelle Pryor

Still a C- paper though. 

Man I should of have focused on sports more back in HS.  Would of have breezed my way through college and had a 4.0. 
smh.gif

C+

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Terrelle Pryor

Still a C- paper though. 

Man I should of have focused on sports more back in HS.  Would of have breezed my way through college and had a 4.0. 
smh.gif

C+

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

now the grammar and spelling is laughable but still not THAT big of a deal...dudes life is basketball and spelling and grammar dont have #$$* to do with what u do on the court.
One of the dumbest statements I have ever read.

His grammar and spelling were atrocious. Who cares if you are good basketball player if you are dumber than bricks?

now the grammar and spelling is laughable but still not THAT big of a deal...dudes life is basketball and spelling and grammar dont have #$$* to do with what u do on the court.

His grammar and spelling were atrocious. Who cares if you are good basketball player if you are dumber than bricks?

Am I the only one that can't find any of this funny? Sad if anything. Wish my people had more interest in their education.

Am I the only one that can't find any of this funny? Sad if anything. Wish my people had more interest in their education.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Its not funny at all.

Its not funny at all.

you don't have to bring race into it man.. a LOT of non-black athletes are equally as dumb. you think Devendorf was passing with flying colors?
laugh.gif
do all those big white linemen look like geniuses to you? have you heard Jason Williams (the white one) speak before? i could keep going..

Steve Blake made a similar website for a comp sci class back when he was at Maryland, i'll try to find it but it was just as ******ed as this one.. the point is just to poke fun at the "dumb jock" stereotype (which MANY of us have seen firsthand in school)

you don't have to bring race into it man.. a LOT of non-black athletes are equally as dumb. you think Devendorf was passing with flying colors?
laugh.gif
do all those big white linemen look like geniuses to you? have you heard Jason Williams (the white one) speak before? i could keep going..

Steve Blake made a similar website for a comp sci class back when he was at Maryland, i'll try to find it but it was just as ******ed as this one.. the point is just to poke fun at the "dumb jock" stereotype (which MANY of us have seen firsthand in school)

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Especially if you don't have a professional future in basketball...

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Especially if you don't have a professional future in basketball...

I think its sad how badly whatever educational system he was a part of before coming to 'Nova failed him.

I get how this is funny on some level, but SMH at anyone straight up making fun of this guy.

Make fun of whatever school district leadership, principals, and teachers failed this guy from an early age.

I think its sad how badly whatever educational system he was a part of before coming to 'Nova failed him.

I get how this is funny on some level, but SMH at anyone straight up making fun of this guy.

Make fun of whatever school district leadership, principals, and teachers failed this guy from an early age.

Back
Top Bottom