AMEX vol why are you calling?

So i have a AMEX card paid the account yesterday and i get a call at 8am 11am and now at 1:30pm. so im like @!# do you want the chick is like you have apayment do.

not the entire convo this went on for about 5 min before i got mad....

me: no i dont paid it
her: let me check, ok i see the payment was made on the 26th.
me: so......
her: well you have a balance due for next month
me: why are you calling for a payment for next month am i current?
this was repeated numerous times

her: yes but im just doing my job.
me: proceeds to cuss her out for calling me when my account is up to date and i owe nothing until next month....

was i wrong? they were blowing me up to get a payment that is not due till the end on august and shes trying to get the exact date im going to pay...
has anyone else ever had this happen with a CC company? is it normal i have other cards but i have never been harassed for a payment that is not even a monthwithin the dude date.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

well,that was dumb...
while most CS reps are clueless and never put notes in your file when you ask them to do something...they will most certainly put notes in your file whenyou're abusive towards them.
good luck next time when you have an issue.

did you really need to blow up at them?... most likely the rep got a list that was generated the night before of people to call. So she called you... since youpaid yesterday, the list probably didn't update.

man..cursing b/c they called you? weird...so angry

You were wrong.

There is no reason to talk disrespectfully to others like that. Even when you are upset by their practices.

You get what you put out there. No need to be rude.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

well,that was dumb...
while most CS reps are clueless and never put notes in your file when you ask them to do something...they will most certainly put notes in your file when you're abusive towards them.
good luck next time when you have an issue.

did you really need to blow up at them?... most likely the rep got a list that was generated the night before of people to call. So she called you... since you paid yesterday, the list probably didn't update.

man..cursing b/c they called you? weird
no i didnt post most of the convo in the txt but i was explaining that i always pay when its due told her like 10 times and she was just houndingabout when she can get a payment for something thats not dude for 30+ days. and yes i know that they call on a list but this month payment wasn't even pastdude its due on the 30th i paid early and they are still calling me 4+ times a day for the past few days....

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

chill out thug

laugh.gif
seriously.
why am i a thug? you wouldnt be mad if you got called 4 times before lunch on your day off? i think i needed to put the full convo but i tried toexplain my payment status and she would not let me tell her that i pay when i can she was so persistent on getting me to set an exact payment date. Never beenhounded by a company like this....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

$$*$$@%. She was just doing her job.
smh.gif
yea maybe your rite but it was more about the company then her and its not like i can talk to the CEO they stay blowing me up before the due dateand it finally just caught up with me....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Crumbs

why not just hang up then curse her out

because i wanted to get them to stop calling so i figured talk to her and get my name taken out the system if possible but she just wouldn't hear me out. i just dont understand why they keep calling when im up to date and im always on time, has a CC company did this to you, is it normal practice??

I wouldn't have cursed her out but I see why you would've got mad OP. I would of definetly got loud with them though if I was in your situation.

Back
Top Bottom