Amsterdam to Ban Tourists from Coffeshops by End of Year

Well their tourism industry will decrease dramatically

nah this can't be true...they'd lose millions of dollars spent by tourists.

Man if this is true i'm gonna kill my cousin for axing our trip.

Hope your reading this skip.

nah this can't be true...they'd lose millions of dollars spent by tourists.

Man if this is true i'm gonna kill my cousin for axing our trip.

Hope your reading this skip.

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

more reason for fools to get off their %@! and get the %*+# legalized here
The people that smoke and grow well mostly growers and owners of dispensaries voted against legalization in Cali because they make way more $$$$ w/o the government coming in and regulating and taxing.
That legislation was flawed anyway plus Im htinkin more like states where its still straight up illegal a la the bible belt
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

more reason for fools to get off their %@! and get the %*+# legalized here
The people that smoke and grow well mostly growers and owners of dispensaries voted against legalization in Cali because they make way more $$$$ w/o the government coming in and regulating and taxing.
That legislation was flawed anyway plus Im htinkin more like states where its still straight up illegal a la the bible belt
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Does this still mean I could buy shrooms and acid there?

I believe they outlawed smart shops awhile back.  Damn shame too because last time I was there the shrooms were damn good.  Great city to trip in.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Does this still mean I could buy shrooms and acid there?

I believe they outlawed smart shops awhile back.  Damn shame too because last time I was there the shrooms were damn good.  Great city to trip in.

its looking real bad then.....I do remember hearing awhile back that big changes would be coming to the tourism industry in Amsterdam after the Dutch elections

its looking real bad then.....I do remember hearing awhile back that big changes would be coming to the tourism industry in Amsterdam after the Dutch elections

smh, theres gonna be nothing exciting for my generation to enjoy in the next few years. These people are worried about the wrong stuff.

smh, theres gonna be nothing exciting for my generation to enjoy in the next few years. These people are worried about the wrong stuff.

Its really their loss.................

I pray when my generation becomes 40+ and in the position of govt officials we arent so ******ed. What boggles my mind is arent these lawmakers the pot smoking hippies in the 60's? What the hell happened?!?!?!?

Its really their loss.................

I pray when my generation becomes 40+ and in the position of govt officials we arent so ******ed. What boggles my mind is arent these lawmakers the pot smoking hippies in the 60's? What the hell happened?!?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom