Amsterdam to Ban Tourists from Coffeshops by End of Year

I smoke on the street freely anyway
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RocAFellaYall

its looking real bad then.....I do remember hearing awhile back that big changes would be coming to the tourism industry in Amsterdam after the Dutch elections

Yeah, they said they're trying to change their reputation and clean up a little bit.  This includes their sex industry.  I read a couple of years ago that Estonia and Prague were going to try and be the new sex capital of Europe.

Originally Posted by RocAFellaYall

its looking real bad then.....I do remember hearing awhile back that big changes would be coming to the tourism industry in Amsterdam after the Dutch elections

Yeah, they said they're trying to change their reputation and clean up a little bit.  This includes their sex industry.  I read a couple of years ago that Estonia and Prague were going to try and be the new sex capital of Europe.

sucks to be a european backpacker. So I guess they check your passport at the door, the same way a bouncer checks your id?

sucks to be a european backpacker. So I guess they check your passport at the door, the same way a bouncer checks your id?

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Lol at people going all the way to amsterdam to smoke.

imagine smoking weed in the streets with no cops around. if u been there u'd know. 
pimp.gif

this makes no sense tho, like they have so little crime that i dont understand the reasoning. Did people complain or something? Tourists are still going to get drunk, get drugs and act like fools regardless, except now they might go to jail for it 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Best believe i'll get another trip in before the end of the year. 
Great point, I'm a NYC kid who's smoked L's on the streets on stoops for years, but smoking in a Smoke shop in Amsterdam is def one of the coolest experiences ever.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Lol at people going all the way to amsterdam to smoke.

imagine smoking weed in the streets with no cops around. if u been there u'd know. 
pimp.gif

this makes no sense tho, like they have so little crime that i dont understand the reasoning. Did people complain or something? Tourists are still going to get drunk, get drugs and act like fools regardless, except now they might go to jail for it 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Best believe i'll get another trip in before the end of the year. 
Great point, I'm a NYC kid who's smoked L's on the streets on stoops for years, but smoking in a Smoke shop in Amsterdam is def one of the coolest experiences ever.

I can't wait till I go see my people in Holland.
If we want a future all drugs need to be 100% decriminalized 

I can't wait till I go see my people in Holland.
If we want a future all drugs need to be 100% decriminalized 

Originally Posted by swendro88

But i can smoke weed in america...
Yea, but if you aren't from Cali/Colorado.... Then you don't have as potent strands, and you don't have 30 flavors to choose from.

Originally Posted by swendro88

But i can smoke weed in america...
Yea, but if you aren't from Cali/Colorado.... Then you don't have as potent strands, and you don't have 30 flavors to choose from.

The new policy must still be approved by the country's supreme court, and "there will be many challenges in bringing the so-called pass system from a concept into a reality," says Jon Foster, an American who has owned Amsterdam's popular Grey Area coffee house since 1994.

The new policy must still be approved by the country's supreme court, and "there will be many challenges in bringing the so-called pass system from a concept into a reality," says Jon Foster, an American who has owned Amsterdam's popular Grey Area coffee house since 1994.

More tourism to CA?

When I was getting my med card, I swear I was the only dude in the waiting room that was a local. There was a couple from AZ and another group of dudes from FL. I don't know all of the rules/regulations about medical marijuana in CA but these out of towners seemed to have no problem getting their med card and walking right over to the local dispensary to hook up.

There are some dispensaries that even have lounges on site if you wanna just kick it and smoke. Granted they may not be as nice as the coffee shops in the pic above, but they arent that bad. The one down the street from my house has a vape lounge with TV's, ping pong, pool, pipes, bongs, volcanos, etc... etc... for their patients to use.

More tourism to CA?

When I was getting my med card, I swear I was the only dude in the waiting room that was a local. There was a couple from AZ and another group of dudes from FL. I don't know all of the rules/regulations about medical marijuana in CA but these out of towners seemed to have no problem getting their med card and walking right over to the local dispensary to hook up.

There are some dispensaries that even have lounges on site if you wanna just kick it and smoke. Granted they may not be as nice as the coffee shops in the pic above, but they arent that bad. The one down the street from my house has a vape lounge with TV's, ping pong, pool, pipes, bongs, volcanos, etc... etc... for their patients to use.

Back
Top Bottom