Amsterdam to Ban Tourists from Coffeshops by End of Year

Originally Posted by gambit215

Its really their loss.................

I pray when my generation becomes 40+ and in the position of govt officials we arent so ******ed. What boggles my mind is arent these lawmakers the pot smoking hippies in the 60's? What the hell happened?!?!?!?

$$$$$$
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

I pray when my generation becomes 40+ and in the position of govt officials we arent so ******ed. What boggles my mind is arent these lawmakers the pot smoking hippies in the 60's? What the hell happened?!?!?!?

$$$$$$
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

$$$$$$
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
I was just about to right the "$$$" lol
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

$$$$$$
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
I was just about to right the "$$$" lol
laugh.gif

They also "banned" smoking tobacco indoors/inside smoke shops, people were still mixing tobacco and marijuana in their spliffs. They also banned drinking in public. I spent a month last summer there and I was drinking in the streets smoking in the parks. Amsterdam is a small city it lives & dies with marijuana do we really believe they aren't going to sell marijuana to tourists? Their is also a "limit" on how much Marijuana you could buy, I went to a small smoke shop right outside of Amsterdam that sold me some weight since I'd be there for a while rather than just buy Gram after Gram. Amsterdam is a sketchy town, beautiful but sketchy town in general, I think people seeking to smoke while they are there will be fine.

They also "banned" smoking tobacco indoors/inside smoke shops, people were still mixing tobacco and marijuana in their spliffs. They also banned drinking in public. I spent a month last summer there and I was drinking in the streets smoking in the parks. Amsterdam is a small city it lives & dies with marijuana do we really believe they aren't going to sell marijuana to tourists? Their is also a "limit" on how much Marijuana you could buy, I went to a small smoke shop right outside of Amsterdam that sold me some weight since I'd be there for a while rather than just buy Gram after Gram. Amsterdam is a sketchy town, beautiful but sketchy town in general, I think people seeking to smoke while they are there will be fine.

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Lol at people going all the way to amsterdam to smoke.

imagine smoking weed in the streets with no cops around. if u been there u'd know. 
pimp.gif

this makes no sense tho, like they have so little crime that i dont understand the reasoning. Did people complain or something? Tourists are still going to get drunk, get drugs and act like fools regardless, except now they might go to jail for it 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Best believe i'll get another trip in before the end of the year. 

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Lol at people going all the way to amsterdam to smoke.

imagine smoking weed in the streets with no cops around. if u been there u'd know. 
pimp.gif

this makes no sense tho, like they have so little crime that i dont understand the reasoning. Did people complain or something? Tourists are still going to get drunk, get drugs and act like fools regardless, except now they might go to jail for it 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Best believe i'll get another trip in before the end of the year. 

Back
Top Bottom