An SC banishment story Vol. Another Example why NT > SC

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

Originally Posted by Method Man

MethodMan who actually rakes in all the dough made over there at SC?

28415c61a2b6f52dfd098b7685eacc4e1b0ebbb.jpg

On the left.  Not even joking. 

Good god,Dude on the right needs to take that suit to the dry cleaners to get pressed and dude on the left looks like he got that suit from the magic mall flea market in Orlando
sick.gif
My son steve got a wig on tho
laugh.gif
Pffffffftttt.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Blood on the right got on a black polo shirt with a suit. and white on whites AF1s.

wow

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Good god,Dude on the right needs to take that suit to the dry cleaners to get pressed and dude on the left looks like he got that suit from the magic mall flea market in Orlando
sick.gif
My son steve got a wig on tho
laugh.gif
Pffffffftttt.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Blood on the right got on a black polo shirt with a suit. and white on whites AF1s.

wow

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Op just wondering what's your ISS username?
sneaksoy1... I mostly posted in Jordan and Basketball, with a few random occasional appearances in the Lounge/FT.

justhotkicks, can you elaborate on your prior post?

sneaksoy1... I mostly posted in Jordan and Basketball, with a few random occasional appearances in the Lounge/FT.

sick.gif

My Man!

sick.gif

My Man!

eek.gif
they MUST be caking if you can go out in public dressed like that...granted that was half a decade ago?

eek.gif
they MUST be caking if you can go out in public dressed like that...granted that was half a decade ago?

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by rocman23

I've been a member on there since late 06, a year or so after I joined NT. I only joined for the marketplace.

Tried to rack up 300 posts right quick so i could sell a pair of 03 cement 3's

I managed to get like 30 posts in 2 days and stopped, threads and members were terrible.

I couldn't put my self through anymore torture to sell a pair of shoes so I kept my cements.

It wasn't always like that. 03-04 was a good time but then it slowly started to decline.
I still see classic threads on NT. ISS doesnt have that.....

My point exactly.

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by rocman23

I've been a member on there since late 06, a year or so after I joined NT. I only joined for the marketplace.

Tried to rack up 300 posts right quick so i could sell a pair of 03 cement 3's

I managed to get like 30 posts in 2 days and stopped, threads and members were terrible.

I couldn't put my self through anymore torture to sell a pair of shoes so I kept my cements.

It wasn't always like that. 03-04 was a good time but then it slowly started to decline.
I still see classic threads on NT. ISS doesnt have that.....

My point exactly.

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

laugh.gif
Were you that dude that scrilla made fun of because he said you dressed like a farmer or something like that or am i thinking of someone else?

laugh.gif
Were you that dude that scrilla made fun of because he said you dressed like a farmer or something like that or am i thinking of someone else?

Originally Posted by Supremacy

laugh.gif

Maybe? I don't remember ever being flamed by scrilla, but he may have. Jeans and a t-shirt aren't really farmer clothes last time I checked though lol, people just don't give IA folks a chance.

Originally Posted by Supremacy

laugh.gif

Maybe? I don't remember ever being flamed by scrilla, but he may have. Jeans and a t-shirt aren't really farmer clothes last time I checked though lol, people just don't give IA folks a chance.

why do we even have a thead about ISS on here? seriously go cry, we know that site sucks.

why do we even have a thead about ISS on here? seriously go cry, we know that site sucks.

i got a year ban from there i cant get back on till next Jan. For something so stupid the loser who banned me didn't like me he gave me a warning on something stupid then i answer him back and i get a ban. SC sucks the dude who runs it is a B%*%$

i got a year ban from there i cant get back on till next Jan. For something so stupid the loser who banned me didn't like me he gave me a warning on something stupid then i answer him back and i get a ban. SC sucks the dude who runs it is a B%*%$

Originally Posted by richyung412

LMAOOOOOooooooo

Back
Top Bottom