An SC banishment story Vol. Another Example why NT > SC

Originally Posted by richyung412

i got a year ban from there i cant get back on till next Jan. For something so stupid the loser who banned me didn't like me he gave me a warning on something stupid then i answer him back and i get a ban. SC sucks the dude who runs it is a B%*%$

LMAOOOOOooooooo

Originally Posted by ksteezy

How about admins strongly enforcing racist bans, yet dropping N bombs and other deragatory terms in their secret forum PMs, but since the general public doesn't have access to this, then it's not considered breaking the rules
roll.gif

jrose?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Method Man

how long did their day care drop off "bar" last anyway?
Closed?  What are you talking about?  You should've seen it during All Star Weekend, man.  That place was hopping.  

messed up
laugh.gif
, here's an actual pic from the bar during All Star Weekend...

nf4ld0.jpg

Originally Posted by ksteezy

How about admins strongly enforcing racist bans, yet dropping N bombs and other deragatory terms in their secret forum PMs, but since the general public doesn't have access to this, then it's not considered breaking the rules
roll.gif

jrose?
nerd.gif

how long did their day care drop off "bar" last anyway?
Closed?  What are you talking about?  You should've seen it during All Star Weekend, man.  That place was hopping.  

messed up
laugh.gif
, here's an actual pic from the bar during All Star Weekend...

nf4ld0.jpg

I wish I could say that any of that surprises me.
To this day, it still baffles me as to how anyone could think so poorly of themselves and their free time as to volunteer to enrich a private, for-profit business.  
I mean, really, would you volunteer to work the evening shift at Foot Locker?  
laugh.gif

I wish I could say that any of that surprises me.
To this day, it still baffles me as to how anyone could think so poorly of themselves and their free time as to volunteer to enrich a private, for-profit business.  
I mean, really, would you volunteer to work the evening shift at Foot Locker?  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom