An SC banishment story Vol. Another Example why NT > SC

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

strange.
many of your other posts on NT show you have the ability to toggle the caps-lock key

guess you just want to be "that dude", huh?

SKIP OVER MY POSTS.
easily done..but I wonder why when the medium of communication is by written word, you'd want to make your point less understandable or harder to read.
seems a bit silly and anti-thetical to being on an online forum.
BUT YOU DIDNT.
grin.gif

EITHER WAY, I MADE MY COMMENT NO NEED FOR ME TO BE IN THIS THREAD ANYMORE. YOU GUYS CAN CONTINUE TO COMMENT ON MY USE OF CAPS.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

strange.
many of your other posts on NT show you have the ability to toggle the caps-lock key

SKIP OVER MY POSTS.
easily done..but I wonder why when the medium of communication is by written word, you'd want to make your point less understandable or harder to read.
BUT YOU DIDNT.
grin.gif

EITHER WAY, I MADE MY COMMENT NO NEED FOR ME TO BE IN THIS THREAD ANYMORE. YOU GUYS CAN CONTINUE TO COMMENT ON MY USE OF CAPS.

You're doin the most brah.

strange.

SKIP OVER MY POSTS.
BUT YOU DIDNT.
grin.gif

You're doin the most brah.

roll.gif

MY RESPONSES TO THIS ARE ALMOST ENDLESS SO NOT EVEN GOING TO ATTEMPT....

YOU GUYS HAVE FUN GETTING MAD OVER MY CAPS OR SKIP OVER MY POSTS. EITHER IS FINE WITH ME.

MANSION SITTIN ON 40 ACRES, WHO THE NEIGHBORS ?

roll.gif

MY RESPONSES TO THIS ARE ALMOST ENDLESS SO NOT EVEN GOING TO ATTEMPT....

YOU GUYS HAVE FUN GETTING MAD OVER MY CAPS OR SKIP OVER MY POSTS. EITHER IS FINE WITH ME.

MANSION SITTIN ON 40 ACRES, WHO THE NEIGHBORS ?

Originally Posted by Method Man

MethodMan who actually rakes in all the dough made over there at SC?

28415c61a2b6f52dfd098b7685eacc4e1b0ebbb.jpg

On the left.  Not even joking. 

Good god,Dude on the right needs to take that suit to the dry cleaners to get pressed and dude on the left looks like he got that suit from the magic mall flea market in Orlando
sick.gif

Good god,Dude on the right needs to take that suit to the dry cleaners to get pressed and dude on the left looks like he got that suit from the magic mall flea market in Orlando
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

sick.gif

My son steve got a wig on tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

sick.gif

My son steve got a wig on tho
laugh.gif

LOL at some of the responses.
roll.gif
...and working/advertising for hours to only receive a pair of shoes with the site stamp.
laugh.gif
I'm not surprised those dudes are able to get little kids working for them with their bribery.

OP, what you should do now is to go around spreading bad things/the truth about that site to satisfy yourself.

LOL at some of the responses.
roll.gif
...and working/advertising for hours to only receive a pair of shoes with the site stamp.
laugh.gif
I'm not surprised those dudes are able to get little kids working for them with their bribery.

OP, what you should do now is to go around spreading bad things/the truth about that site to satisfy yourself.

Not really I check in from time to time, but is the same old topics and people literally make a post every 2-3 hours...

Not really I check in from time to time, but is the same old topics and people literally make a post every 2-3 hours...

I know Zach from Sole Collector through a clothing line I work with, but that's all. Never thought about becoming a member of the site... NT is all I need
pimp.gif

I know Zach from Sole Collector through a clothing line I work with, but that's all. Never thought about becoming a member of the site... NT is all I need
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rocman23

I've been a member on there since late 06, a year or so after I joined NT. I only joined for the marketplace.

Tried to rack up 300 posts right quick so i could sell a pair of 03 cement 3's

I managed to get like 30 posts in 2 days and stopped, threads and members were terrible.

I couldn't put my self through anymore torture to sell a pair of shoes so I kept my cements.

It wasn't always like that. 03-04 was a good time but then it slowly started to decline.

Originally Posted by rocman23

I've been a member on there since late 06, a year or so after I joined NT. I only joined for the marketplace.

Tried to rack up 300 posts right quick so i could sell a pair of 03 cement 3's

I managed to get like 30 posts in 2 days and stopped, threads and members were terrible.

I couldn't put my self through anymore torture to sell a pair of shoes so I kept my cements.

It wasn't always like that. 03-04 was a good time but then it slowly started to decline.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Lol...knew this was gonna come up. My pals at Nike hate the SC guys. All they do is snoop around the cafeteria. I know NDP is persona non grata there now for all the BS he pulled (pro bowl dunk, Lunar/Foam). We had a good laugh when JB dropped the carbon fiber Viz 11s after they did the SC collab.
i'm intrigued at what was up?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Lol...knew this was gonna come up. My pals at Nike hate the SC guys. All they do is snoop around the cafeteria. I know NDP is persona non grata there now for all the BS he pulled (pro bowl dunk, Lunar/Foam). We had a good laugh when JB dropped the carbon fiber Viz 11s after they did the SC collab.
i'm intrigued at what was up?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom