An SC banishment story Vol. Another Example why NT > SC

Originally Posted by vezon

Originally Posted by Method Man

MethodMan who actually rakes in all the dough made over there at SC?

28415c61a2b6f52dfd098b7685eacc4e1b0ebbb.jpg

On the left.  Not even joking. 
My dude with the burberry choppa suit.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This picture literally has me weak. Dudes are lames. NT is the place to be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

Jvni has and will forever be a shady fellow. Typical person in some minor form of power(if you even want to call it that) bannin somebody just cause they can.

Were you IP banned as well?

Yeah I got IP banned...At the time SNT seemed like a dope thing, but now I'm embarrassed to think I was basically an unpaid pawn for such a site. Oh and I just checked, they finally put banned under my name. Too bad they still don't have a valid reason.

Jvni has and will forever be a shady fellow. Typical person in some minor form of power(if you even want to call it that) bannin somebody just cause they can.

Yeah I got IP banned...At the time SNT seemed like a dope thing, but now I'm embarrassed to think I was basically an unpaid pawn for such a site. Oh and I just checked, they finally put banned under my name. Too bad they still don't have a valid reason.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

That's why I appreciate the mods here.. Meth,Dirty,AirAnt... don't worry Crux you'll get there one day my homie
tongue.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

His campaign backfired.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

That's why I appreciate the mods here.. Meth,Dirty,AirAnt... don't worry Crux you'll get there one day my homie
tongue.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

His campaign backfired.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

Yeah I got IP banned...

At the time SNT seemed like a dope thing, but now I'm embarrassed to think I was basically an unpaid pawn for such a site.

Oh and I just checked, they finally put banned under my name. Too bad they still don't have a valid reason.

So if you weren't banned, you would still be over there. $%^# outta here.

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

Yeah I got IP banned...

At the time SNT seemed like a dope thing, but now I'm embarrassed to think I was basically an unpaid pawn for such a site.

Oh and I just checked, they finally put banned under my name. Too bad they still don't have a valid reason.

So if you weren't banned, you would still be over there. $%^# outta here.

All in all NT Mods> ISS Mods . Whenever i had a problem i asked a mod and i have always been replied to promptly trying to help and I appreciate that

All in all NT Mods> ISS Mods . Whenever i had a problem i asked a mod and i have always been replied to promptly trying to help and I appreciate that

Lol...knew this was gonna come up. My pals at Nike hate the SC guys. All they do is snoop around the cafeteria. I know NDP is persona non grata there now for all the BS he pulled (pro bowl dunk, Lunar/Foam). We had a good laugh when JB dropped the carbon fiber Viz 11s after they did the SC collab.

Back
Top Bottom