An SC banishment story Vol. Another Example why NT > SC

Lol...knew this was gonna come up. My pals at Nike hate the SC guys. All they do is snoop around the cafeteria. I know NDP is persona non grata there now for all the BS he pulled (pro bowl dunk, Lunar/Foam). We had a good laugh when JB dropped the carbon fiber Viz 11s after they did the SC collab.

Nt should send spies into iss
Promote for burberry chopper suit
Get within the inner circle
Get all the shady info and straight expose everything that goes on

On some Departed type steez

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

the old ISS days...
laugh.gif
remember Mangudai?

28415c61a2b6f52dfd098b7685eacc4e1b0ebbb.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by ALDY

ISS B/S > NT B/S
ISS Flamethrower Select Threads > Our Girl Appreciation Threads.

pimp.gif

NT Scams happen far < ISS Scams.
NT People > ISS People
NT Experience > ISS Experience.

Hence:

NT > ISS.

#NT 4 LIFE.

*Cue the NT Hat Smiley Face*

Edit:

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

You gotta be an idiot to get scammed there. 
laugh.gif

150+ Feedback and never scammed. 
pimp.gif

Have you seen how organized the new Marketplace is over there?

Of course the overall experience on NT is better, but im talking strictly in terms of the B/S forums. 

Spoiler [+]
...and those few select topics on the Flamethrower forum, but none of yall wanna look, suit yourself. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
If you mean the Asian female thread there, it was started by someone on NT, and the pics they get now are from this thread:
http://hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83598

To be honest, ISS forums are late on everything, from memes to news on releases. The flamethrower used to be funny a few years ago but now it's just a bunch of the same members trying too hard. I remember the days of the Dolnenzo thread and the thread on duxzor215 being a pedo
laugh.gif
. But I can't argue the fact that their market is bigger than like every other site except for eBay.

Originally Posted by ALDY

ISS B/S > NT B/S
ISS Flamethrower Select Threads > Our Girl Appreciation Threads.

pimp.gif

NT Scams happen far < ISS Scams.
NT People > ISS People
NT Experience > ISS Experience.

Hence:

NT > ISS.

#NT 4 LIFE.

*Cue the NT Hat Smiley Face*

Edit:

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

You gotta be an idiot to get scammed there. 
laugh.gif

150+ Feedback and never scammed. 
pimp.gif

Have you seen how organized the new Marketplace is over there?

Of course the overall experience on NT is better, but im talking strictly in terms of the B/S forums. 

Spoiler [+]
...and those few select topics on the Flamethrower forum, but none of yall wanna look, suit yourself. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
If you mean the Asian female thread there, it was started by someone on NT, and the pics they get now are from this thread:
http://hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83598

To be honest, ISS forums are late on everything, from memes to news on releases. The flamethrower used to be funny a few years ago but now it's just a bunch of the same members trying too hard. I remember the days of the Dolnenzo thread and the thread on duxzor215 being a pedo
laugh.gif
. But I can't argue the fact that their market is bigger than like every other site except for eBay.

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

- They won't even put banned under my username because they have to realize my banishment is unjust and don't want any questions to be asked

roll.gif
its a conspiracy

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

- They won't even put banned under my username because they have to realize my banishment is unjust and don't want any questions to be asked

roll.gif
its a conspiracy

Originally Posted by blazinRook

You must be new here. Meth exposed all of this years ago. Check the archives. Brutal
sick.gif

Originally Posted by blazinRook

You must be new here. Meth exposed all of this years ago. Check the archives. Brutal
sick.gif

Originally Posted by APH

Originally Posted by Xavier

indifferent.gif
APH wrote:

why i rarely post there anymore

i been to ban camp too many times.
You don't keep in touch with your GF buddies anymore?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

The music section was the only good thing about that website. It just ain't the same anymore.
tired.gif

word they got some herbs running the music section now

i dont even post there much anymore and i got like 8k post all mostly in the music section.

Originally Posted by APH

indifferent.gif
APH wrote:

why i rarely post there anymore

i been to ban camp too many times.
You don't keep in touch with your GF buddies anymore?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

The music section was the only good thing about that website. It just ain't the same anymore.
tired.gif

word they got some herbs running the music section now

i dont even post there much anymore and i got like 8k post all mostly in the music section.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Lol...knew this was gonna come up. My pals at Nike hate the SC guys. All they do is snoop around the cafeteria. I know NDP is persona non grata there now for all the BS he pulled (pro bowl dunk, Lunar/Foam). We had a good laugh when JB dropped the carbon fiber Viz 11s after they did the SC collab.

i'm intrigued at what was up?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

i'm intrigued at what was up?
nerd.gif

ISS or SC as it is known as of now is wack as hell. i got banned there 2 or 3 times for minor offenses. 1 cussing a dude out who cussed me out through pm for an unknown reason, 2 mentioning that im a member of NT and that NT is better, 3 banned for unknown reason without explation. F*** SC and all the young hypebeasts who who swears its the best sneaker board out there. NT will always be the OG.

ISS or SC as it is known as of now is wack as hell. i got banned there 2 or 3 times for minor offenses. 1 cussing a dude out who cussed me out through pm for an unknown reason, 2 mentioning that im a member of NT and that NT is better, 3 banned for unknown reason without explation. F*** SC and all the young hypebeasts who who swears its the best sneaker board out there. NT will always be the OG.

YOU CAN ONLY BLAME YOURSELF BECAUSE THAT DUDE OVER AT SC KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING. HE KNOWS THAT PEOPLE ON HIS SITE FIEND FOR SNEAKERS SO MUCH THAT THEY WILL DO JUST ABOUT ANYTHING JUST FOR A PAIR OF SNEAKERS. A.K.A. WORK FOR FREE. NO WAY WOULD I BE A PROMOTOR OR MOD ON ANY SITE UNLESS I WAS GETTING FAIR REGULAR PAYMENTS IN AMERICAN CASH.

YOU CAN ONLY BLAME YOURSELF BECAUSE THAT DUDE OVER AT SC KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING. HE KNOWS THAT PEOPLE ON HIS SITE FIEND FOR SNEAKERS SO MUCH THAT THEY WILL DO JUST ABOUT ANYTHING JUST FOR A PAIR OF SNEAKERS. A.K.A. WORK FOR FREE. NO WAY WOULD I BE A PROMOTOR OR MOD ON ANY SITE UNLESS I WAS GETTING FAIR REGULAR PAYMENTS IN AMERICAN CASH.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

meh.ro1318.jpg

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

meh.ro1318.jpg

Back
Top Bottom