Anaheim PD Open Fire on Unarmed Women and Children

Oh I get it.
You have no proof of them assaulting the police yet you imply it with your comments.
What suburbs were you raised in beaver?

LOL.. word of mouth is good enough for police brutality cases but not vice versa.

NO ONE BROUGHT THEIR KIDS TO THE PROTEST... ITS IN A RESIDENTIAL NEIGHBORHOOD....

So if your kids were right in front of a police line, you wouldn't take them inside? Or at least away from the situation? Its funny how you guys keep trying to justify the "protest". What good you think was gonna come of a spur of the moment ragefest? They had the police circled and were throwing bottles at them.

Oh yea.

Both parties are handling the situation terribly, the police for their horrible training and handling of the rioters and the Hispanic community for rioting violently it is not helping the case because the media is focusing on how violent the community is.

LMAOnow its the entire Hispanic community responsible for one neighborhood tomfoolery????

It aint liberal media.

it's ignorant americans that are a problem.

making my USA look bad

Son! This was right across the street from where I work. Needless to say, I brought lunch everyday this week.

True it is not the whole community I should have specifically said the community in Anaheim, I am Hispanic btw and I believe the people are going about this the wrong way a peaceful protest would be more effective there is no need to throw rocks and kick police cars to get a point across.

:lol: that Bank of America building on the corner of Harbor/Broadway...you?

Anaheim West Tower. Center St/Anaheim Blvd. On Tuesday, when I saw the protesters gathering, I decided to call it a day and exit the premises. I had a feeling that it was about to get nasty.

man this took a crazy turn with these pics. looks like a war zone.

at least this wont turn into another watts riot tragedy where the area becomes economically terrible.. or will it?

Back
Top Bottom