AND 1 - Discussion / New Releases [ 2007 Samples pg.17 ]

her's a better pic of the l2g tech:

11c6uyc.jpg

sorry, but the plastic is a pain in the *** to get good shots of (cam phone):
11c6w6q.jpg

jt, do you have any better pics of the tech?

p.s.
i posted some more sample pics in the chosen1 thread

Just a couple of responses to the comments made regarding the Edge specifically...

I wouldn't suggest using this shoe for outdoor ball....that is what the Open Run is for, as well as the Asphault (not seen on this post). The Edge is a very minimal, lightweight shoe. The Edge actually comes in at under 11 ounces.

With regard to the lack of padding/foam in the upper....having less material and "stuffing" around the foot is better for you. The reason for this is that the shoe will fit much more closely to the foot and therefore be much more supportive. This is especially true if the shoe fits the foot really well...which the Edge does.

The Shoe God has spoken.

Not sure what SLAM was thinking on using spiders in the pics...and why were some of the shoes dirty looking?...I don't think of a situation where I would want to show off dirty shoes...

those Franchise don't even look like basketball shoes,. The Open Runs are hot though, they're on finishline.com too for 69.99

Is it just me, or do the Edge Mids look a lot like Huarache 64s?
MCs cannot see me
I'm like a chameleon
On a scale of one to ten
I'm like a nine...

Million.

Edge and the Open Run look amazing in all of those colors. I am seriously thinking of buy up to 5 pairs. Since they are at FNL, you can just use the 10 dollar off if anyone was interested also. I cannot wait until July. I am planning on buying the black/apple, black/white/red, white/gum(looks sort of orange, it it is I am buying), and the carolina/navy.

Those new pics just posted...are the red/white/blue the all stars? Look a bit corny, not liking the star at all. The black/red look clean. The red contrast stitching looks really good. It doesn't stand out too much, but good enough so you can see it.
For Sale: Nike Foamposite Pro in Carolina/White size 8 DS. PM me or email me for offers. Info in profile...

Actually kinda feelin those black/apple edges :pimp:
pimp.gif

First And1 shoe I've actually looked at in a long time......

YO! Sell me your size 12-12.5 XVIs, III mochas, BB4s, 20.5.5 blues, 18.5 white, XIII flint, XI DMP and AZGs!

Let me know: [email protected]

:pimp:
pimp.gif

The Edge is incredible. All there is to it.

I also really like the blk/red Franchise in the SC pic (happens to be my hand as well... :lol:
laugh.gif
)

Keon:

Yeah...I guessed that a few mins after my post. I didn't notice the 7 at first. Carlos right?
For Sale: Nike Foamposite Pro in Carolina/White size 8 DS. PM me or email me for offers. Info in profile...

Another interesting bit of info about the Edge: In a men's 9, it weighs an impossible 10.5 ounces. Quite possibly THE LIGHTEST performance hoops shoe ever!
[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom