And Jordan Brand Destroys Another Classic..

I just had the Black Cement 3's releasing in October in my hand's and I'm greatly disappointed. For starter's the quality (which I've come to accept instead of complain) on the sole is GARBAGE look's painted on and like it would chip after a few wears, What did it for me was the fact that whole entire shoe is nubuck NOT leather. SMH! Easy Pass, Thanks Jordan.

I just had the Black Cement 3's releasing in October in my hand's and I'm greatly disappointed. For starter's the quality (which I've come to accept instead of complain) on the sole is GARBAGE look's painted on and like it would chip after a few wears, What did it for me was the fact that whole entire shoe is nubuck NOT leather. SMH! Easy Pass, Thanks Jordan.

If they are nubuck it makes it really easy to pass. I stll want to see some pics.

If they are nubuck it makes it really easy to pass. I stll want to see some pics.

2008 CDP 5 --> 2011 Red White & Blue 5 close to Fire Red
2008 CDP 3 --> 2011 Black/Cement 3 brought to you in nubuck...

wouldn't be surprised, wouldn't care

2008 CDP 5 --> 2011 Red White & Blue 5 close to Fire Red
2008 CDP 3 --> 2011 Black/Cement 3 brought to you in nubuck...

wouldn't be surprised, wouldn't care

That doesn't mean the final product will look like that. I mean just recently we had the sample white cement 3s with a smooth tongue/released version with tumbled leather, Bordeaux sample with green in the tongue/released version without green, and the sample wolf greys with a maroon insole/released version is white.

That doesn't mean the final product will look like that. I mean just recently we had the sample white cement 3s with a smooth tongue/released version with tumbled leather, Bordeaux sample with green in the tongue/released version without green, and the sample wolf greys with a maroon insole/released version is white.

i hope this isnt true. theres definetly time for things to change with an october release date..
why cant they just follow the white cements which were decent considering all retro quality these days

i hope this isnt true. theres definetly time for things to change with an october release date..
why cant they just follow the white cements which were decent considering all retro quality these days

Sounds like "BS"? LOL whatever you say mane, I have nothing to prove to you. I did snap a pic just can't posted from my blackberry. But whatever Yo doubt me all you want like I said I have nothing to prove to you or anybody else

Sounds like "BS"? LOL whatever you say mane, I have nothing to prove to you. I did snap a pic just can't posted from my blackberry. But whatever Yo doubt me all you want like I said I have nothing to prove to you or anybody else

if u had them in your hands why not take a picture? every phone has a camera now days
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom