And Jordan Brand Destroys Another Classic..

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Sneakernews is the worst. Plus modern notoriety already said samples of these exist with nubuck like a week ago. That doesn't mean it will be the final product though. Still curious to see the pics though, thanks in advance.
All of the sneaker blogs do that not just Sneaker News. Modern Notoriety steals from other blogs, Nice Kicks does it. Everyone does it. Is it a good practice? No. That's the bad thing about blogs compared to actual news sites. You can post anything and there aren't consequences.

OP, you a corn talking about keep doubting me. Unlike the people who are credible, you're a nobody when it comes to that so of course people are going to ask questions.You should have just posted the pics from jump knowing that people would question your info. Why bring up the Livestrong Kobe IVs? Everyone knew they existed.

Sneakernews is the worst. Plus modern notoriety already said samples of these exist with nubuck like a week ago. That doesn't mean it will be the final product though. Still curious to see the pics though, thanks in advance.
All of the sneaker blogs do that not just Sneaker News. Modern Notoriety steals from other blogs, Nice Kicks does it. Everyone does it. Is it a good practice? No. That's the bad thing about blogs compared to actual news sites. You can post anything and there aren't consequences.

OP, you a corn talking about keep doubting me. Unlike the people who are credible, you're a nobody when it comes to that so of course people are going to ask questions.You should have just posted the pics from jump knowing that people would question your info. Why bring up the Livestrong Kobe IVs? Everyone knew they existed.

i believe this guy before i'll believe alot of you on here

thanks for the info

i hope its just a sample and it will change up

i believe this guy before i'll believe alot of you on here

thanks for the info

i hope its just a sample and it will change up

Most of you hate or just talk out of your a#$%# like dude said if theres no pics it didnt happen, Thanks glad you know what i do on a daily basis shout out to 160jordansdeep    

Most of you hate or just talk out of your a#$%# like dude said if theres no pics it didnt happen, Thanks glad you know what i do on a daily basis shout out to 160jordansdeep    

Originally Posted by Furrell

Sneaker news is by far the worst though. They will literally post anything. A prime example were those DMP's where someone colored the gold jumpman black with MS paint, and they posted them as the new 2011 concord 11s. They were blatantly a PS and these dudes still posted them. I don't recall any of the other blogs besides them posting it.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Sneaker news is by far the worst though. They will literally post anything. A prime example were those DMP's where someone colored the gold jumpman black with MS paint, and they posted them as the new 2011 concord 11s. They were blatantly a PS and these dudes still posted them. I don't recall any of the other blogs besides them posting it.

Originally Posted by wizdomlakers

Look, we don't doubt you have pics, but now you're just being childish about it. You're clearly just doing all of this out of spite at this point. Being on your blackberry clearly didn't stop you from sending that teaser pic. So just send the real thing and stop with the back and forth with everyone. Can we act like adults around here?

Originally Posted by wizdomlakers

Look, we don't doubt you have pics, but now you're just being childish about it. You're clearly just doing all of this out of spite at this point. Being on your blackberry clearly didn't stop you from sending that teaser pic. So just send the real thing and stop with the back and forth with everyone. Can we act like adults around here?

im not lettin 2011 pass w/o pickin up a pair of 3s... if these are nubuk im gunna have to make some adjustments and cop true blues real quick

im not lettin 2011 pass w/o pickin up a pair of 3s... if these are nubuk im gunna have to make some adjustments and cop true blues real quick

Originally Posted by thebeaner99

Where are the pics? And dont doubt jordan, they always produce a good shoe

Not+Sure+if+serious.jpg

And no problem wizdom.

Back
Top Bottom