And Jordan Brand Destroys Another Classic..

I never said I didn't take a pic, read better. And you guys doubted me about the livestrong kobe's I posted pics tagged so like I said no reason to lie.Yo really putting that sneakernews pic? Knowing that they steal pics from here LOL and why is iit that they don't show the front of the box size, color etc? Anybody in here can get some cdp 3's and throw them on top of the new box come on now.

I never said I didn't take a pic, read better. And you guys doubted me about the livestrong kobe's I posted pics tagged so like I said no reason to lie.Yo really putting that sneakernews pic? Knowing that they steal pics from here LOL and why is iit that they don't show the front of the box size, color etc? Anybody in here can get some cdp 3's and throw them on top of the new box come on now.

Sneakernews is the worst. Plus modern notoriety already said samples of these exist with nubuck like a week ago. That doesn't mean it will be the final product though. Still curious to see the pics though, thanks in advance.

Sneakernews is the worst. Plus modern notoriety already said samples of these exist with nubuck like a week ago. That doesn't mean it will be the final product though. Still curious to see the pics though, thanks in advance.

I believe you OP, JB doesn't surprise me anymore. They go the cheapest route, i.e. Painted soles instea of dying, suede and nubuck instead of leather - they pretty much are selling cheap inferior products for a ridiculous price.

I believe you OP, JB doesn't surprise me anymore. They go the cheapest route, i.e. Painted soles instea of dying, suede and nubuck instead of leather - they pretty much are selling cheap inferior products for a ridiculous price.

what the freak ever, man wreckin kickz already said he saw an early sample that had nubuck on it doubt it will be nubuck but it may knowing jb just gonna have to wait until it comes out in the mean time crap stirring threads like this do nothing but get a bunch of dummies (sheep) who are easily led and love to follow bandwagons all up in arms and panties in a twist complaining about a shoe which isnt even confirmed to be nubuck in the first place its real stupid when you think about it

so in the true forum fashion

PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!! and stop the stupid bus this is my stop

what the freak ever, man wreckin kickz already said he saw an early sample that had nubuck on it doubt it will be nubuck but it may knowing jb just gonna have to wait until it comes out in the mean time crap stirring threads like this do nothing but get a bunch of dummies (sheep) who are easily led and love to follow bandwagons all up in arms and panties in a twist complaining about a shoe which isnt even confirmed to be nubuck in the first place its real stupid when you think about it

so in the true forum fashion

PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!! and stop the stupid bus this is my stop

All good man. Keep doubting I don't need you to do me no favors. The more you bash me or doubt me the longer ill take I've had the shoe in my hand you can wait for the pics to surface for all I care

All good man. Keep doubting I don't need you to do me no favors. The more you bash me or doubt me the longer ill take I've had the shoe in my hand you can wait for the pics to surface for all I care

Originally Posted by wizdomlakers

Email me the pic: [email protected] I'll post it right now... I do believe you btw

Originally Posted by wizdomlakers

Email me the pic: [email protected] I'll post it right now... I do believe you btw

TRUST ME, these arent going to be nubuck. Theyll be leather.

JB is known for screwing around with OG colorway retros and then changing them back to their intended design material wise in the end. Remember reverse Infrareds? 2011 Cement IIIs with the smooth tounge? CDP Vs with the red translucent sole? DTRT 1s with the crazy pattern on the sockliner?

TRUST ME, these arent going to be nubuck. Theyll be leather.

JB is known for screwing around with OG colorway retros and then changing them back to their intended design material wise in the end. Remember reverse Infrareds? 2011 Cement IIIs with the smooth tounge? CDP Vs with the red translucent sole? DTRT 1s with the crazy pattern on the sockliner?

Why prolong it just post the pic and shut everyone up or they're gonna keep calling shenaniganz, besides Nike talk is all about sharing info

Why prolong it just post the pic and shut everyone up or they're gonna keep calling shenaniganz, besides Nike talk is all about sharing info

I'm not doubting what dude saw at all. I'm not going to act like this isn't Jordan Brand we are talking about here...

I'm not doubting what dude saw at all. I'm not going to act like this isn't Jordan Brand we are talking about here...

Back
Top Bottom