And Jordan Brand Destroys Another Classic..

Antalonboubmpo wrote:
YALL ONES WHO ARE CALLING DUCKTALES ARE THE ONES WHO ARE ACTING LIKE LITTLE GIRLS YALL JUST MAD THAT THEY WERE NUBUCK AND YALL WANNA SEE THE PICTURES SO YALL CALL DUCKTALES INSTEAD OF CALLING DUCKTALES WHY DONT YALL JUST ASK FOR THE PIC THATS LIKE ME SAYING I HAVE ONE MILLION PAIRS OF SHOES ILL POST LATER AND YALL DONT BELIEVE ME SO YALL JUST CALL DUCKTALES SMH AND 90% OF YALL TEENAGE HYPEBEASTS WHO ARE CALLING DUCKTALES ARE NEWBS(LESS THAN 1000 POST COUNTS) JUST COMING TO NT WHEN 11s COME OUT EVERY DECEMBER SMH AY wizdomlakers I BELIEVE YOU WOULDNT PUT IT PASS JB

Antalonboubmpo wrote:
YALL ONES WHO ARE CALLING DUCKTALES ARE THE ONES WHO ARE ACTING LIKE LITTLE GIRLS YALL JUST MAD THAT THEY WERE NUBUCK AND YALL WANNA SEE THE PICTURES SO YALL CALL DUCKTALES INSTEAD OF CALLING DUCKTALES WHY DONT YALL JUST ASK FOR THE PIC THATS LIKE ME SAYING I HAVE ONE MILLION PAIRS OF SHOES ILL POST LATER AND YALL DONT BELIEVE ME SO YALL JUST CALL DUCKTALES SMH AND 90% OF YALL TEENAGE HYPEBEASTS WHO ARE CALLING DUCKTALES ARE NEWBS(LESS THAN 1000 POST COUNTS) JUST COMING TO NT WHEN 11s COME OUT EVERY DECEMBER SMH AY wizdomlakers I BELIEVE YOU WOULDNT PUT IT PASS JB

Originally Posted by wizdomlakers

All good man. Keep doubting I don't need you to do me no favors. The more you bash me or doubt me the longer ill take I've had the shoe in my hand you can wait for the pics to surface for all I care

WOAH!
eek.gif
First off not bashing "you the individual" just commenting on how stupid it is to get all pissy over a post that very well could change by release date.
Secondly did I not say that Wreckin Kicks reported the same info? So how am I doubting when I myself said that someone else said the same, if anything I'm corroborating your story.
Calm down no one's calling you a liar the last bit about "pics or didn't happen" was just a joke a jab nothing to get bent out of shape over.

I realize that you probably didn't take it or see it that way as you can't get body language or tone through a computer screen so like Memphis Finest said I guess I should have put
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
in the post to "make it funny" or to show that the last bit was a "j/k" lol

All good man. Keep doubting I don't need you to do me no favors. The more you bash me or doubt me the longer ill take I've had the shoe in my hand you can wait for the pics to surface for all I care

WOAH!
eek.gif
First off not bashing "you the individual" just commenting on how stupid it is to get all pissy over a post that very well could change by release date.
Secondly did I not say that Wreckin Kicks reported the same info? So how am I doubting when I myself said that someone else said the same, if anything I'm corroborating your story.
Calm down no one's calling you a liar the last bit about "pics or didn't happen" was just a joke a jab nothing to get bent out of shape over.

I realize that you probably didn't take it or see it that way as you can't get body language or tone through a computer screen so like Memphis Finest said I guess I should have put
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
in the post to "make it funny" or to show that the last bit was a "j/k" lol

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by Deftronic

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

I GUESS THE APRIL FOOLS JOKE WAS ON THE BLOGS THAT STOLED THE PICS 
laugh.gif

FUNNY THING IS I KNOW THE DUDE THAT RUNS SNEAKERNEWS

hes a good guy 

but that shows you cant believe anything on the internet untill its proven correct 

the shady dude from modern notority your talking about is that kid in them silly videos ? 

i dont know sneakernews personally, but i do know they leech off a lot of sites without confirming stuff first.

i can't really speak on M-N any further, i just know what i know, and i didn't agree with their actions...which is why i ignore them, when they ask me for stuff.

anyway, pz yall

my friend works for him, posts on SN....SN bites off of everyone, rarely gets its own info. They even put up Lu 3s and claimed them as samples, shows how much they really know about sneakers, he has a solid collection though.

160, why would JB even consider a nubuck for the 25 anniversary edition? It is true that the October one's will have leather and the 25th anniversary's will have nubuck right? Thanks again man.
dont ask me ask jordan brand dude i wish i could answer it for you
This for everybody call out the OP and for other clowns on here 

This thread is one of the reasons when people call sneaker collecting " the sneaker game " or "sneaker community"  I CANT  f*** with it  

and ask for a hook up or a hand out i just 
roll.gif

the dude who made of the fake pic already said so and the dude who sent me the pic proved it to me 

but we dont know what the final product will look like 

i would like to know for all the years i have been on nike talk this stupid "duck tales" always comes up 

i would also like to know what stupid picture or gif would you use if duck tales never released 

i have alot of friends who are not part of the so called "sneaker community" or the "shoe game" that read niketalk and i ask them why not join niketalk ?

this post proves why 

here is a gif i can offer you haters on here 

303dzm0.jpg

BECAUSE OF ALOT OF YOU ARE STRIGHT BOZOS 

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by Deftronic

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

I GUESS THE APRIL FOOLS JOKE WAS ON THE BLOGS THAT STOLED THE PICS 
laugh.gif

FUNNY THING IS I KNOW THE DUDE THAT RUNS SNEAKERNEWS

hes a good guy 

but that shows you cant believe anything on the internet untill its proven correct 

the shady dude from modern notority your talking about is that kid in them silly videos ? 

i dont know sneakernews personally, but i do know they leech off a lot of sites without confirming stuff first.

i can't really speak on M-N any further, i just know what i know, and i didn't agree with their actions...which is why i ignore them, when they ask me for stuff.

anyway, pz yall

my friend works for him, posts on SN....SN bites off of everyone, rarely gets its own info. They even put up Lu 3s and claimed them as samples, shows how much they really know about sneakers, he has a solid collection though.

160, why would JB even consider a nubuck for the 25 anniversary edition? It is true that the October one's will have leather and the 25th anniversary's will have nubuck right? Thanks again man.
dont ask me ask jordan brand dude i wish i could answer it for you
This for everybody call out the OP and for other clowns on here 

This thread is one of the reasons when people call sneaker collecting " the sneaker game " or "sneaker community"  I CANT  f*** with it  

and ask for a hook up or a hand out i just 
roll.gif

the dude who made of the fake pic already said so and the dude who sent me the pic proved it to me 

but we dont know what the final product will look like 

i would like to know for all the years i have been on nike talk this stupid "duck tales" always comes up 

i would also like to know what stupid picture or gif would you use if duck tales never released 

i have alot of friends who are not part of the so called "sneaker community" or the "shoe game" that read niketalk and i ask them why not join niketalk ?

this post proves why 

here is a gif i can offer you haters on here 

303dzm0.jpg

BECAUSE OF ALOT OF YOU ARE STRIGHT BOZOS 

My fault i havent gone away just a bit busy with work and other things sorry i have a personal life. If i havent posted the pic because im not allowed to. But whatever i say is "Ducktales" to each its own. kIcKzNY96, is completely right with the information about them releasing in leather and nubuck in January. GreatestGoliath, thanks! and
160jordansdeep, hope the pic was cool sorry for the crappy Blackberry quality.

nah its cool
i wish you could post the pic so you could shut the people up that doubt you on here

you if do release the pic i would put your screen name on it so when blogs lift it you will get the credit for it 

thanks for sending me the pic 

My fault i havent gone away just a bit busy with work and other things sorry i have a personal life. If i havent posted the pic because im not allowed to. But whatever i say is "Ducktales" to each its own. kIcKzNY96, is completely right with the information about them releasing in leather and nubuck in January. GreatestGoliath, thanks! and
160jordansdeep, hope the pic was cool sorry for the crappy Blackberry quality.

nah its cool
i wish you could post the pic so you could shut the people up that doubt you on here

you if do release the pic i would put your screen name on it so when blogs lift it you will get the credit for it 

thanks for sending me the pic 

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Didn't read all of the posts in this thread...just wanted to come in with a confirmation...

The final product, released to the public will be LEATHER...

JM

jm is another person who i would trust on info 
i guess we gotta wait and see what the final product will look like

i hope its leather also 

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Didn't read all of the posts in this thread...just wanted to come in with a confirmation...

The final product, released to the public will be LEATHER...

JM

jm is another person who i would trust on info 
i guess we gotta wait and see what the final product will look like

i hope its leather also 

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Guys the OP is not as crazy as you guys are making him out to be, but there is a lil bit of misinformation....

they're not coming out as Nubuck this year JB is doing that next year for the 25th ann of the Jordan 3 this year's release will be Leather without a doubt

Isn't 2013 the 25th anniversary?
laugh.gif
the SAMPLES for this years black and cement 3s are Nubuck but they wont be released as so, they will be leather i have seen the same samples as every jordan account holder has about 3 months ago (your not special). my rep said he doesnt know why but they just did it. Havent heard anything about the 15th ann yet way to early to talk about that kind of stuff.

if you dont like the quality dont cop i swear some of you dudes act like JB is auto debiting the $150 out of your account monthly!

can we lock this thread now???

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Guys the OP is not as crazy as you guys are making him out to be, but there is a lil bit of misinformation....

they're not coming out as Nubuck this year JB is doing that next year for the 25th ann of the Jordan 3 this year's release will be Leather without a doubt

Isn't 2013 the 25th anniversary?
laugh.gif
the SAMPLES for this years black and cement 3s are Nubuck but they wont be released as so, they will be leather i have seen the same samples as every jordan account holder has about 3 months ago (your not special). my rep said he doesnt know why but they just did it. Havent heard anything about the 15th ann yet way to early to talk about that kind of stuff.

if you dont like the quality dont cop i swear some of you dudes act like JB is auto debiting the $150 out of your account monthly!

can we lock this thread now???

I CALL %+@%!%!$ post the pic already why post a thread about this when yall cant show us proof SMH

I CALL %+@%!%!$ post the pic already why post a thread about this when yall cant show us proof SMH

some well known people that have good info say leather

so as i said we gotta wait and see
either way leather or suade i still cop because the 3's are one of my top favorite shoes 

some well known people that have good info say leather

so as i said we gotta wait and see
either way leather or suade i still cop because the 3's are one of my top favorite shoes 

^I agree. Ain't even gonna cop these anyway, I'll stick to the '94s I rocked yesterday even if they yellowing.

how that for pointless?

Back
Top Bottom