And Jordan Brand Destroys Another Classic..

^I agree. Ain't even gonna cop these anyway, I'll stick to the '94s I rocked yesterday even if they yellowing.

how that for pointless?

Originally Posted by 4fitness

Who cares ?  Ya'll shoulda stopped buying retroes when they released those god awful Brgundy Vs a few years back.  They been ruining classics for a long time.  You can't play in retroes unless you want to have chronic leg, knee and back pain bc the cushioning is minimal and the quality....i mean....look where theyre made.  Mr. Jordan, why don't you have your shoes made in the USA ?  Mr "I'm not gonna put my name on something without good quality"......I just laugh @ this BS they deliver and everybody still buys them.....thank God I still have OGs to wear.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

If JB made shoes in the US, they would need to sell them for $500-$600 a pair just to cover cost.

Originally Posted by 4fitness

Who cares ?  Ya'll shoulda stopped buying retroes when they released those god awful Brgundy Vs a few years back.  They been ruining classics for a long time.  You can't play in retroes unless you want to have chronic leg, knee and back pain bc the cushioning is minimal and the quality....i mean....look where theyre made.  Mr. Jordan, why don't you have your shoes made in the USA ?  Mr "I'm not gonna put my name on something without good quality"......I just laugh @ this BS they deliver and everybody still buys them.....thank God I still have OGs to wear.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

If JB made shoes in the US, they would need to sell them for $500-$600 a pair just to cover cost.

I wish I could pass either way-they get copped but it def wont be the same in nubuck but I been waitin years--I was on vacation in a hick town wit no internet in a beach house when the Countdown joints came out-worse regret
-kids had fun tho

I wish I could pass either way-they get copped but it def wont be the same in nubuck but I been waitin years--I was on vacation in a hick town wit no internet in a beach house when the Countdown joints came out-worse regret
-kids had fun tho

if they do come out with 2 versions i'm willing to bet they'll do the ol infrared pack gag and put out the nubucks just a few months before the leathers.
oversaturate the market up real nice til we have black cement coming out of our noses.
well at least they haven't come out in a long time.
oh wait...

if they do come out with 2 versions i'm willing to bet they'll do the ol infrared pack gag and put out the nubucks just a few months before the leathers.
oversaturate the market up real nice til we have black cement coming out of our noses.
well at least they haven't come out in a long time.
oh wait...

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

SO they are getting the flu game treatment
hmm great point man, I thought "why would they do a cement 3 with nubuck" then you bring up that. Seriously changing the color/ material takes away from the retro feel imo. When I see a retro, I want it to be as close as possible to the OG, afterall thats he point of a retro.

I understand that they need to differentiate the retros, but there are much more subtle ways to do so, IE a sole change or something. changing the material or color is just ridiculous to me.

wait so 160, there are nubuck 3s coming out (anniversary version), right?
has this been confirmed by other people as well?

some well known people that have good info say leather

so as i said we gotta wait and see
either way leather or suade i still cop because the 3's are one of my top favorite shoes 

is it leather, suede, or nubuck...a page or two ago you said "OP is telling the truth" now you say you're not sure....which one is it?

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

SO they are getting the flu game treatment
hmm great point man, I thought "why would they do a cement 3 with nubuck" then you bring up that. Seriously changing the color/ material takes away from the retro feel imo. When I see a retro, I want it to be as close as possible to the OG, afterall thats he point of a retro.

I understand that they need to differentiate the retros, but there are much more subtle ways to do so, IE a sole change or something. changing the material or color is just ridiculous to me.

wait so 160, there are nubuck 3s coming out (anniversary version), right?
has this been confirmed by other people as well?

some well known people that have good info say leather

so as i said we gotta wait and see
either way leather or suade i still cop because the 3's are one of my top favorite shoes 

is it leather, suede, or nubuck...a page or two ago you said "OP is telling the truth" now you say you're not sure....which one is it?

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

YALL ONES WHO ARE CALLING DUCKTALES ARE THE ONES WHO ARE ACTING LIKE LITTLE GIRLS YALL JUST MAD THAT THEY WERE NUBUCK AND YALL WANNA SEE THE PICTURES SO YALL CALL DUCKTALES INSTEAD OF CALLING DUCKTALES WHY DONT YALL JUST ASK FOR THE PIC THATS LIKE ME SAYING I HAVE ONE MILLION PAIRS OF SHOES ILL POST LATER AND YALL DONT BELIEVE ME SO YALL JUST CALL DUCKTALES SMH AND 90% OF YALL TEENAGE HYPEBEASTS WHO ARE CALLING DUCKTALES ARE NEWBS(LESS THAN 1000 POST COUNTS) JUST COMING TO NT WHEN 11s COME OUT EVERY DECEMBER SMH AY wizdomlakers I BELIEVE YOU WOULDNT PUT IT PASS JB

holy @%*+

that was one sentence
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

YALL ONES WHO ARE CALLING DUCKTALES ARE THE ONES WHO ARE ACTING LIKE LITTLE GIRLS YALL JUST MAD THAT THEY WERE NUBUCK AND YALL WANNA SEE THE PICTURES SO YALL CALL DUCKTALES INSTEAD OF CALLING DUCKTALES WHY DONT YALL JUST ASK FOR THE PIC THATS LIKE ME SAYING I HAVE ONE MILLION PAIRS OF SHOES ILL POST LATER AND YALL DONT BELIEVE ME SO YALL JUST CALL DUCKTALES SMH AND 90% OF YALL TEENAGE HYPEBEASTS WHO ARE CALLING DUCKTALES ARE NEWBS(LESS THAN 1000 POST COUNTS) JUST COMING TO NT WHEN 11s COME OUT EVERY DECEMBER SMH AY wizdomlakers I BELIEVE YOU WOULDNT PUT IT PASS JB

holy @%*+

that was one sentence
eek.gif

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Didn't read all of the posts in this thread...just wanted to come in with a confirmation...

The final product, released to the public will be LEATHER...

JM

When this man speaks, yall should listen..

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Didn't read all of the posts in this thread...just wanted to come in with a confirmation...

The final product, released to the public will be LEATHER...

JM

When this man speaks, yall should listen..

@Deftronic, I do this as a hobby and It's our job to do research which is why I emailed and tried following you on twitter for INFO (Like Press). Now, if You were trying to be 'Too Cool for School' like the rest of the Larva that popped up in the late 2000's bastardizing the community, do so. Not 'Effing' with certain people because of 'What You've Heard' takes me back to High School ( that's really cute no #$#%) but Be a leader not a follower and who ever your 'Reputable source is, LOL! I could care less. After all, the one who made '+!%*+' out themselves are the one's who posted it. In the end, its just rubber and sole.

and @160Jordansdeep, That's not me, That's stickie. I'm not here to gain E-Fame, I'm here to bring to the table what others keep to themselves.

srsly.jpg

@Deftronic, I do this as a hobby and It's our job to do research which is why I emailed and tried following you on twitter for INFO (Like Press). Now, if You were trying to be 'Too Cool for School' like the rest of the Larva that popped up in the late 2000's bastardizing the community, do so. Not 'Effing' with certain people because of 'What You've Heard' takes me back to High School ( that's really cute no #$#%) but Be a leader not a follower and who ever your 'Reputable source is, LOL! I could care less. After all, the one who made '+!%*+' out themselves are the one's who posted it. In the end, its just rubber and sole.

and @160Jordansdeep, That's not me, That's stickie. I'm not here to gain E-Fame, I'm here to bring to the table what others keep to themselves.

srsly.jpg

Back
Top Bottom