And Jordan Brand Destroys Another Classic..

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

how about all you little girls stop arguing about the shoe that hasn't released yet and just go look at the shoe in person and judge for yourself. people are so spoiled with the internet and the speed of information and always wanting some instant gratification for everything. i come from a time where the internet wasn't the most viable source for jordans and it might sound crazy but i got my !%* up and went to check the shoes out on release date to confirm all these silly issues you tards fuss about.

What you talkin bout?

62d1606ab12b80a0cc7fd1c3b5456f807cdddd8e_r.jpg

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

how about all you little girls stop arguing about the shoe that hasn't released yet and just go look at the shoe in person and judge for yourself. people are so spoiled with the internet and the speed of information and always wanting some instant gratification for everything. i come from a time where the internet wasn't the most viable source for jordans and it might sound crazy but i got my !%* up and went to check the shoes out on release date to confirm all these silly issues you tards fuss about.

What you talkin bout?

62d1606ab12b80a0cc7fd1c3b5456f807cdddd8e_r.jpg

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Are you kidding me right now? I asked you a simple question and you came back with the how dare you peasants question my authority attitude. I asked a genuine questions because I was confused, and YOU came back with that nonsense about only sharing info with your circle because someone questioned you. Get off of your high horse fam, and although I'm not going to meet up with someone talking stupid behind a computer, I damn sure would have said every last word of that to your face if you came at me with that weak attitude after I asked a question that was in no way attacking.

No high horse here fam I've been able to gather all this info due to my humble relationships i've built with people here on NT and in the sneaker industry.

All it takes is some common sense, and a tuff shell to realize i wasn't attacking anyone nor did i resort to calling anyone a 'dingleberry' or anything of the sort as u stooped so low to do so, and i simply just gave you some advice since you wanted to take that route first of talking tough behind a screen especially when you don't know what i'm capable of...NT'ers on here who know me in real life already know the deal about how i operate, and believe me that's easy to do i see enuff of that on here already over the years, that's all and you're still catching a tumor over it. Once you let yourself get mind $!%$#! you've lost in real life...

just sit back and watch it all materialize no one's forcing you to buy anything you could pass on the shoe if you want you're getting 3 choices...1 of each, one, or none

and my comment towards keeping things in my circle referred to all the doubt and questioning (that typically goes on in here) that's spurred 9 pages of non-sense bashing the OP i was just offering some clarity on the matter, but y'all wanna go off and act like this then wats the point of sharing any info with anyone??? we all might as well act as if NT didn't exist and go back to finding info the old fashioned way that's fine with me cuz i still do that...how do u think it makes it on here in the first place...relax & chill it's only #NT

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Are you kidding me right now? I asked you a simple question and you came back with the how dare you peasants question my authority attitude. I asked a genuine questions because I was confused, and YOU came back with that nonsense about only sharing info with your circle because someone questioned you. Get off of your high horse fam, and although I'm not going to meet up with someone talking stupid behind a computer, I damn sure would have said every last word of that to your face if you came at me with that weak attitude after I asked a question that was in no way attacking.

No high horse here fam I've been able to gather all this info due to my humble relationships i've built with people here on NT and in the sneaker industry.

All it takes is some common sense, and a tuff shell to realize i wasn't attacking anyone nor did i resort to calling anyone a 'dingleberry' or anything of the sort as u stooped so low to do so, and i simply just gave you some advice since you wanted to take that route first of talking tough behind a screen especially when you don't know what i'm capable of...NT'ers on here who know me in real life already know the deal about how i operate, and believe me that's easy to do i see enuff of that on here already over the years, that's all and you're still catching a tumor over it. Once you let yourself get mind $!%$#! you've lost in real life...

just sit back and watch it all materialize no one's forcing you to buy anything you could pass on the shoe if you want you're getting 3 choices...1 of each, one, or none

and my comment towards keeping things in my circle referred to all the doubt and questioning (that typically goes on in here) that's spurred 9 pages of non-sense bashing the OP i was just offering some clarity on the matter, but y'all wanna go off and act like this then wats the point of sharing any info with anyone??? we all might as well act as if NT didn't exist and go back to finding info the old fashioned way that's fine with me cuz i still do that...how do u think it makes it on here in the first place...relax & chill it's only #NT

Well I apologize if you were referring to all the other things being talked about in this thread. Since you did quote me to say it, you have to see where it looks like you were basically saying my question was the straw that broke the camels back about you posting information. That, mixed with the way you basically acted like you had to teach me to count to three was very condescending. Once again, we are behind computer screens, so I can't hear your tone. I am just going by what I see. As far as the shoes are concerned, I could care less about them. I simply asked the question because it didn't make sense.

Well I apologize if you were referring to all the other things being talked about in this thread. Since you did quote me to say it, you have to see where it looks like you were basically saying my question was the straw that broke the camels back about you posting information. That, mixed with the way you basically acted like you had to teach me to count to three was very condescending. Once again, we are behind computer screens, so I can't hear your tone. I am just going by what I see. As far as the shoes are concerned, I could care less about them. I simply asked the question because it didn't make sense.

And if the back and forth is done....back to the shoes!

JMAdidas just saved my day with his confirmation that JB hadnt messed these up completely....phew close one

And if the back and forth is done....back to the shoes!

JMAdidas just saved my day with his confirmation that JB hadnt messed these up completely....phew close one

Glad to see Nubuck on the 3's. Maybe the true blue's will be fleece.

Glad to see Nubuck on the 3's. Maybe the true blue's will be fleece.

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

DTB u got ur simple answer no need to get all 'emotional' like Carl Thomas cuz of the way i responded to u it wasn't for all the name calling...y'all acting like MJ didn't start playing in the 84-85 season...let's be serious even JB are known for massive errors and misinformation over the years....how many times have they screwed up stats on shirts they've printed in the past or even fake shoes on authentic shirts? and stop acting like JB didn't drop 25th anniversary shoes last year which would make this year the 26th anniversary of the Jordan 2 making next year the anniversary of the Jordan 3 but no doubt y'all know more than me nowadays..SMH, but then again that's why my team always has their *@*# together, but i guess that's what i get for tryna help clear the smoke of doubt around here y'all can have fun fishin from now on...i know the samples i saw, i know JB's marketing strategy, and i know two of the same shoes are dropping take it for what you want,

and a word of advice in life don't start saying things to people behind a computer that you wouldn't say in person to someone it can turn into another case of "when keepin it real goes wrong"
2013 is the 25th anniversary of 3s since they came out in 88.

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

DTB u got ur simple answer no need to get all 'emotional' like Carl Thomas cuz of the way i responded to u it wasn't for all the name calling...y'all acting like MJ didn't start playing in the 84-85 season...let's be serious even JB are known for massive errors and misinformation over the years....how many times have they screwed up stats on shirts they've printed in the past or even fake shoes on authentic shirts? and stop acting like JB didn't drop 25th anniversary shoes last year which would make this year the 26th anniversary of the Jordan 2 making next year the anniversary of the Jordan 3 but no doubt y'all know more than me nowadays..SMH, but then again that's why my team always has their *@*# together, but i guess that's what i get for tryna help clear the smoke of doubt around here y'all can have fun fishin from now on...i know the samples i saw, i know JB's marketing strategy, and i know two of the same shoes are dropping take it for what you want,

and a word of advice in life don't start saying things to people behind a computer that you wouldn't say in person to someone it can turn into another case of "when keepin it real goes wrong"
2013 is the 25th anniversary of 3s since they came out in 88.

Seeing how they don't give us Nubuck anymore i'm sure he means the same ashy suede from the VIs and that makes it even funnier. Black Suede Cement 3s?? Hahahahahaha Keep em. But even amongst JBs recent fails i just cant see em ruining this release that bad, just cant

Seeing how they don't give us Nubuck anymore i'm sure he means the same ashy suede from the VIs and that makes it even funnier. Black Suede Cement 3s?? Hahahahahaha Keep em. But even amongst JBs recent fails i just cant see em ruining this release that bad, just cant

Originally Posted by 100prooftapeking

Naw, it is definitely nubuck.

Originally Posted by 100prooftapeking

Naw, it is definitely nubuck.

Back
Top Bottom