And Jordan Brand Destroys Another Classic..

Cements look good so does the true blues. So you telling me they will mess up the black/cements? Lol I hate liars

Cements look good so does the true blues. So you telling me they will mess up the black/cements? Lol I hate liars

well nubuck might not look so bad afterall , we see jb is alwats looking to switch up from previous same colorway drops, i wouldnt surprise me at all

well nubuck might not look so bad afterall , we see jb is alwats looking to switch up from previous same colorway drops, i wouldnt surprise me at all

LMFAO! WOW! I'm surprised by the amount of salty *%* dudes there is on her! All good...Modes Lock This Thread Please. Shout Out to all you keeping it real.and showing love. FOR ALL THE HATERS AND DOUBTERS HERE GOES YOUR PIC! DUCKTAILS ON ME! WHAT A @$%$@ JOKE some of you are!

LMFAO! WOW! I'm surprised by the amount of salty *%* dudes there is on her! All good...Modes Lock This Thread Please. Shout Out to all you keeping it real.and showing love. FOR ALL THE HATERS AND DOUBTERS HERE GOES YOUR PIC! DUCKTAILS ON ME! WHAT A @$%$@ JOKE some of you are!

30t6p3b.gif
JB can go **%! themselves for this!
mad.gif

never doubted this thread so i left my input an output till now, if they do release like that i will be super dissapointed. these were supposed to be my one and only jb cop this year....wouldnt doubt because they released our flu games in the same manner.
ohwell.gif
sick.gif
...and that shiny midsole
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif

never doubted this thread so i left my input an output till now, if they do release like that i will be super dissapointed. these were supposed to be my one and only jb cop this year....wouldnt doubt because they released our flu games in the same manner.
ohwell.gif
sick.gif
...and that shiny midsole
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif

^just looks wrong in the nubuck/suede
frown.gif
Hope it's just a trial sample and not final production model.

^just looks wrong in the nubuck/suede
frown.gif
Hope it's just a trial sample and not final production model.

I waited out to put my 2 cents in on this one until I saw a pic for proof......After seeing that picture....i'm done. Can't believe JB even attempted that.
tired.gif

Final product better be leather

I waited out to put my 2 cents in on this one until I saw a pic for proof......After seeing that picture....i'm done. Can't believe JB even attempted that.
tired.gif

Final product better be leather

Back
Top Bottom