And Jordan Brand Destroys Another Classic..

Originally Posted by MRB23

there not going to release this way, i bet JB does stuff like this ALL the time just to experiment. Have at least a LITTLE faith in the company youve been buying shoes from for the longest time.
roll.gif

It's gotten to the point where jb just don't care..
laugh.gif
nah but I wouldn't be surprised if those are the ones dropping.

I really don't want to have to buy True Blue III's in order to have some III's in my collection, this is nuts.

I really don't want to have to buy True Blue III's in order to have some III's in my collection, this is nuts.

there not going to release this way, i bet JB does stuff like this ALL the time just to experiment. Have at least a LITTLE faith in the company youve been buying shoes from for the longest time.
roll.gif
they did put this material on the flu game 12s. wouldn't be shocked if they were nubuck come release day.

roll.gif
they did put this material on the flu game 12s. wouldn't be shocked if they were nubuck come release day.

Originally Posted by DreSlay

Originally Posted by wizdomlakers

LMFAO! WOW! I'm surprised by the amount of salty *%* dudes there is on her! All good...Modes Lock This Thread Please. Shout Out to all you keeping it real.and showing love. FOR ALL THE HATERS AND DOUBTERS HERE GOES YOUR PIC! DUCKTAILS ON ME! WHAT A @$%$@ JOKE some of you are!

so you waited 24 days to show us this pic when you could of just showed us and kept it moving? Why put your credibility on the line like that for 24days? Cuz a few dudes called ducktales? How childish. bro, you should know by now if you claim to have seen a shoe on NT you need to back it up with proof. simple as that.

and yes JB these shoes with the nubuck are ugs. Seriously, the one pair im happy to get for you guys that im actually saving money up for these for my girl and I and *BAM* nubuck on the side 
sick.gif
 i hope the final product is with premium leather. (or maybe 3m?.....)

j/k! 
laugh.gif

In all seriousness, I'll probably still cop bc the colorway is still the same, but not for retail
grin.gif
They still look good, but not as good
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DreSlay

Originally Posted by wizdomlakers

LMFAO! WOW! I'm surprised by the amount of salty *%* dudes there is on her! All good...Modes Lock This Thread Please. Shout Out to all you keeping it real.and showing love. FOR ALL THE HATERS AND DOUBTERS HERE GOES YOUR PIC! DUCKTAILS ON ME! WHAT A @$%$@ JOKE some of you are!

so you waited 24 days to show us this pic when you could of just showed us and kept it moving? Why put your credibility on the line like that for 24days? Cuz a few dudes called ducktales? How childish. bro, you should know by now if you claim to have seen a shoe on NT you need to back it up with proof. simple as that.

and yes JB these shoes with the nubuck are ugs. Seriously, the one pair im happy to get for you guys that im actually saving money up for these for my girl and I and *BAM* nubuck on the side 
sick.gif
 i hope the final product is with premium leather. (or maybe 3m?.....)

j/k! 
laugh.gif

In all seriousness, I'll probably still cop bc the colorway is still the same, but not for retail
grin.gif
They still look good, but not as good
tired.gif

I hope this is just a sample and not the actual shoe....if this is how it's gonna be...I'm really sad that I took my CDP's off of the "every once in a while" list to wear on the regular...I've been beatin on 'em.

I hope this is just a sample and not the actual shoe....if this is how it's gonna be...I'm really sad that I took my CDP's off of the "every once in a while" list to wear on the regular...I've been beatin on 'em.

I can't believe they KEEP doing this to these classic shoes. I was just looking at the quality of leather on my 2001 true blues lastnight thinking I wish the quality was still like this. Guess I'll just stick to them. This is the reason I have pretty much passed on all these Js I have been wanting to release, but until everyone does it we will keep getting cheaply made b grades from them.

I can't believe they KEEP doing this to these classic shoes. I was just looking at the quality of leather on my 2001 true blues lastnight thinking I wish the quality was still like this. Guess I'll just stick to them. This is the reason I have pretty much passed on all these Js I have been wanting to release, but until everyone does it we will keep getting cheaply made b grades from them.

guys, if you call nike, like i did about the nubuck material they used on the infrared 6's last year, they will tell you they started using this as opposed to durabuck because they actually believe it to be a better material. not sure whether i buy it or not, they could just be saying that to cover up the fact it's cheaper for them to use.

anyways, if these release in leather i'll prolly pick them up to stash away for years from now, or use them as beaters. but otherwise, i'm good with these... just undeadstocked them saturday night:

5785210929_d5f08929f5_b.jpg

5785210843_d65dbf884a_b.jpg

5785766832_5c2d31efd3_b.jpg

guys, if you call nike, like i did about the nubuck material they used on the infrared 6's last year, they will tell you they started using this as opposed to durabuck because they actually believe it to be a better material. not sure whether i buy it or not, they could just be saying that to cover up the fact it's cheaper for them to use.

anyways, if these release in leather i'll prolly pick them up to stash away for years from now, or use them as beaters. but otherwise, i'm good with these... just undeadstocked them saturday night:

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Those things are beautiful.. the Nike Air is what makes them look so vintage like 1988....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Those things are beautiful.. the Nike Air is what makes them look so vintage like 1988....
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom