And now the new look wizards are 2-0

Josh Howard +25....he's playing for a new deal, so he's going all out. If...and I mean IF they make the #8 seed or come close, homie is gonna cash in somewhere next season.

and I know people are gonna be quick to say the Nuggets were fatigued, but this is a game against a team they SHOULD beat 10 times out of 10.

Nuggets were out-worked, out-hustled, and dominated. The Wizards wanted it more, and Al Thornton put the locks down on Melo.

Wizards suck...but they have been fun as hell to watch in these past 2 games.

as sad as it was to see Butler/Jamison/Todd go,
pimp.gif
to the fact that the younger guys are getting burn without having to look over their shoulders if a mistake is made.....

hopefully they approach the re-building process in the right way...

good stuff so far
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
this is not a good thing. bye bye John Wall.

however, nice to see that Thornton can play... makes me feel even better about the trades. and i really hope Blatche keeps this up into next season.

however, we still have no defense, and won't any time in the foreseeable future.

whatcha think about incorporating arenas with them or try to trade him when he comes back?

yall jumping the gun WAYYYY to early on this after the deadline post

and Thornton sucks

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

and Thornton sucks
Well this is Washington we're talking about here.

I loved them because of Jamison, Arenas, and Caron the past few years, but lets be real.

They have been full of SUCK the past 5 years or so. Sucky injuries, sucky records, and sucky teams.

Let them have a little shine.
laugh.gif

Wizards winning caps off a pretty good day for me...increasing that gap between us and the third worst team.
pimp.gif

Give me Wall or Turner in June and I'm a happy man.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

and Thornton sucks

You're dumb if you can't see that this team has looked totally different and more energized without Jamison/Butler in the lineup.  Thornton's overall body of work is "eh," but he kept Melo out of his game when it matter the most in the 4th (no points).  Of course it's early...it's been 2 games.  However with things being so $@##@$ around DC, people are finally happy that 2/3 of the big 3 is gone and the re-building has begun.  This blow-up should have happened a long time ago, but better late than never.  No one is expecting much from this rag-tag group of players that the team currently has.  Any wins that come along are nice, but don't get it twisted....we still want a top 3-4 pick come June. 

The players on the team are actually thinking they have a chance at making the playoffs.  The Wizards currently stand 6 1/2 game out of the #8 seed.  They have a soft %*@ schedule for the remaining 30 or so games, and you never know what can happen.  Howard is gonna be playing his %*@ off because he wants another good contract, Blatche/McGee get a regular chance to contribute, and Flip gets to coach without having to cater to the various egos that were previously on the roster.  They should be an "interesting" group to watch as the season winds down. 

its a nice little streak for a team that unloaded 2 allstars but dont win too much if they want favors or someone like that

I hate the fact that he wants to bring Arenas back. He is really gonna have to win some fan back like me. He let all this other bs cover up his amazing offensive talents

Bittersweet, I'm sure they'd rather have the ping pong balls than lose to Cleveland in the playoffs again

a bunch of rejects on other teams, pullin for them to at least be a decent team.

mike miller, thorton, boykins, josh howard, q ross and singleton
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

a bunch of rejects on other teams, pullin for them to at least be a decent team.

laugh.gif

Most teams would LOVE to have a guy like Mike Miller. Just sayin

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

Originally Posted by bright nikes

laugh.gif

i wish the Lakers would pursue him

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

Never said most teams wouldn't want those players, just seems like all those players were kicked to the side by their former teams.

Back
Top Bottom