And the cover athlete for the next NBA 2K is ???

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

It wont me Lebron...
i read somewhere that Lebron said if hes gonna be the cover athlete its gonna be everytime for a series or something. Or he wants his own series idk.
You know how the game is Tiger Woods Golf and its Tiger everytime on the cover for EA.

Lebron wants that.
i don't see how MJ didn't have his own series
grin.gif
nerd.gif

a serious Lebron series would be a good look for him though

its not gonna be bron. wasnt MJ never even in a game? unless they pay huge, brons not gonna be the cover boy

I'd like to see either Kobe or Yao on the cover...

They'd have to create a foldout cover for Yao though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

I'd like to see either Kobe or Yao on the cover...

They'd have to create a foldout cover for Yao though.
laugh.gif
You're joking but that could be a collectors item and very strategic marketing idea though.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

It wont me Lebron...
i read somewhere that Lebron said if hes gonna be the cover athlete its gonna be everytime for a series or something. Or he wants his own series idk.
You know how the game is Tiger Woods Golf and its Tiger everytime on the cover for EA.

Lebron wants that.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
Kobe had that already with Nintendo 64.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anyhow, it should be D.Rose if he can get his team into round 2. but honestly, there is NO competition for the 2k series, they literally can put ANYONE on itand it will sell like crazy...

Serious question, has Kobe ever been on the cover for anything besides NBA Courtside (Gamecube)? I didn't start paying attention to basketball games till2001

Back
Top Bottom