and we're done

I guess I am... But let's be honest this past decade has been a shame for Knicks basketball. This is still the best team we have had in a long time. I love how Melo, Ray and Amare all played on the same Mcdonalds team.. The desire is there. I just feel like this past season wasn't a fluke. And we really are that good of a team and I believe Raymond Felton when he says "this team can win a Championship." :lol:

IDK Pr0ph it's too early in the morning... call me a Knicks fan. :\ |I

soooooooooo , what are the chances of us gettin rondo over here now that boston is blowin it up ????

humor me ....

100 might be high ........

I don't think rondo gonna be that good without his favorite pals. And even if the stats stay up I doubt he'll be pivotal in leading the celtics to wins. Fugg dat tho. I want it to be draft night already.

You guys have me sold on Nate (not Robinson)

Shump is gonna be great, one knock on him now that i really don't like is he look like he thinks too much on offense.
A pass is made to him and he don't know what to do.

Bulls Drawing Little Interest In Richard Hamilton Trade
Jun 25, 2013 11:59 PM EDT

The Chicago Bulls are drawing little interest in trying to use Richard Hamilton as a trade chip heading into the NBA draft.

Hamilton's $5 million contract for next season can be bought out for $1 million this offseason.

Hamilton still could be used in a larger trade.

Eric Gordon 'Very Available' In Trade Talks
Jun 26, 2013 12:49 PM EDT

The New Orleans Pelicans are making Eric Gordon "very available" in trade talks, according to a source.

Gordon signed a four-year, $58 million deal with the Phoenix Suns last offseason that was matched by the Pelicans. Gordon badly wanted to play for the Suns and was publicly disappointed by the Pelicans' decision to match.

Gordon played in just 42 games last season due to a continued string of injuries.

Amare + Jr. Smith for Eric Gordon. We were supposed to draft EG

Chandler
Melo
Gordon
Iman
Felton

Back
Top Bottom