and we're done

JR opted out today as expected...

Let's see if anybody offers him a deal besides us.... I doubt anybody will to be honest....

Someone will toss him at least a lowball offer.

I don't see him getting a big offer like 4/44 or something, as he could have if the season ended after game 2 of the opening series against Boston.

Don't want Papanik

Kidd being a white PG :rofl:

Artest said he's wanted to be a Knick for a while, I wouldn't mind him for a cheap price.

Metta World Peace? No thanks. He's a headcase and a local so he'll be partying and what not during the season.
DO NOT WANT.

imagine ron artest and jr smith together after games, the amount of weed and hennesy they'd consume. keep those 2 separated please, i wanna win a ring.

restricted i believe. aye proph, you know where i could grab 4 tickets to the draft?i shoulda pounced on that groupon without even asking and waiting for my friends. now ticketmaster is sold out too.

Copeland gets offered a 1yr. for $998k. Reports are New Orleans are making a big push.

Jared Zwerling is trolling

Jared Zwerling ‏@JaredZwerling 51m

@TheKnicksWall We'll see :wink: ... Some stuff shaking behind the scenes I can't get into right now.

:nerd:

Yeah I'm concerned about Copeland going elsewhere, I hope we keep him. I thought Woodson should've gave him a lot more playing time in the playoffs and just sat Stoudemire instead of having him try to come back late in the Indy series.

laugh.gif
 not caring about JR......if he walks you better get someone decent to fill his spot 

eek.gif
 if copeland get that kinda deal.....thats whats up tho 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
People were getting ahead of themselves with proclamations that "JR turned a corner" or "Woody has control of JR" or anything like that. His defense and team play was better than I anticipated and as expected, he was huge offensively for the team.

I won't blame him for going elsewhere to get paid, it'll probably be his last big chance, especially since he already took a discount with the team this past season.

I'd still take him on the team if possible.

Back
Top Bottom