and we're done

Had A few guys I liked available.. Went with Tim.

Whatever.

They missed their Window anyway.

Come on guise, stop acting like we can't get it together this offseason :smh:
This.
Have some faith for a change :smh:
I really like how bill Simmons was trying to poke at the knicks and jalen stood up for amare a bit and said the truth. Hes productive when he's healthy and they can gel, they'll do it this season.

well... I remember this moment very well

pack your bags JR

Plenty of talent left, can we buy 2 2nd round picks please...or get rid of Novak for a second rounder pleaseeee

This.
Have some faith for a change :smh:
I really like how bill Simmons was trying to poke at the knicks and jalen stood up for amare a bit and said the truth. Hes productive when he's healthy and they can gel, they'll do it this season.

he will never be healthy for a full season anymore.

They missed their window.

i trust our draft picks outside the lottery though, we usually dont **** those up. i wanted crabbe, but excited to see what tim can do.

I am speechless. I don't know when last time the Knicks weren't booed on draft night. :lol:

Carmelo Anthony ‏@carmeloanthony 2m
Welcome to The Tape @t_hard10!!!! LOL. Congratulations. Enjoy this moment.

Welcome to New York Knicks, Tim Hardaway, Jr.

Yeah somebody mentioned it in another thread. Think about it, how many of our picks have been cheered? :lol: Dunno how long we'll be able to enjoy Tim Jr.

Instead of people always saying trade Amare, why not trade Novak? He has the easiest contract, and when he isn't making shots then what does he do , it's like if his shot is off then the Knicks play 4 against 5. STAT is an easy target because of his money. Yes he's been injured, but Novak has been off, to me it is the same. STAT is useless if he is hurt, Novak is useless when his shot isn't falling, but at least STAT can get his own shot and every now and then get a decent block or two, he had a decent season for having a minutes restriction. Then every analyst is like " when Melo, STAT, and Chandler are on the floor they were .500, like it was STATs fault other players got injured or they went cold, STAT is who Dolan and the gang thought he was, and they still paid him. How doubt taking some of that cable money and get better medical staff, maybe then they would know for certain if Melo needs surgery, or they would've known of Tyson was really healthy enough for the playoffs. As far as Earl, even if we didn't get T. Hardaway, Earl still should walk before the Knicks overpay him to be mad inconsistent when it matters the most. Just sayin. A. Vandelay.

Carmelo Anthony ‏@carmeloanthony 33s
The Position of Power!!!!! Some people abuse there privilege. @JalenRose actually knows what the hell he's talking bout. Unlike others.

Back
Top Bottom