and we're done

I liked the pick of Tim Hardaway Jr. He was the best player available and the bigs and PG's I wanted the Knicks to draft were off the board already.

I like that the Knicks got a young athletic wing player in case JR walks.

Speaking of JR and him getting more money, thoughts on a S&T with him and Felton and/or Novak for Brandon Jennings?

As much as I hate to say it, we're in a position where we have to gamble and need a scorer like JR so we just have to hope this clown can build on last seasons accomplishment.

Thing is though we have to at least be good enough that we can win a first round series regardless of his play, and the from there it's high risk high reward time and hoping he pays off.

I love Amare, i feel for him, just terrible luck on his part. But the thought of losing JR, Cope, and Prigs and being better next year? LOL. Tim Hardaway jr replacing JR? LOL.
Brandon Jennings? LOL.

Very hard to be positive if you're a realistic knick fan right now.

Sure we could be extra creative during FA, but i doubt it happens.

Last edited:
NBA All Access ‏@AllAccessNBA

Don't hold your breath Celtics fans. Just got word of talks between Boston and New York Knicks for Rajon Rondo.

The Knicks would need to rid a large contract to be able to get Rondo. Probably Chandler, or Stoudamire. 

The Knicks are showing interest in several point guards. Rondo being the big ticket now that cp3 is probably off the table

Welcome to the Tape Timmy 8)

So much negativity in here, I was in a good mood this morning, Looked at this thread and feel like cr4p now :smh:

NBA All Access ‏@AllAccessNBA

Don't hold your breath Celtics fans. Just got word of talks between Boston and New York Knicks for Rajon Rondo.

The Knicks would need to rid a large contract to be able to get Rondo. Probably Chandler, or Stoudamire. 

The Knicks are showing interest in several point guards. Rondo being the big ticket now that cp3 is probably off the table
amare please.

Amar'e and Wale in the same sentence?! Chill, homie. Lol even I wouldn't compare him to Wale. I like Amar'e but I'm just not confident we'll ever get the STAT we once knew.

:rofl: @ Rondo to NY picking up a little steam. I can't see what we could offer for him, but I'd be cool with anything honestly.:lol:

What picks can we trade? I know we gave up a ton of picks in the Melo trade.

If these Rondo talks are serious....wow

they are .......

I dont know why when it comes to the Knicks GMs try to gut our team. Any other teams gets away with giving up crap but not the Knicks ever.

Undrafted N.C. State forward C.J. Leslie has reached agreement on a deal with the Knicks, league source tells Y! Sports.

It would be insane to hold Shumpertvwhen you could get Rondo. But why would the celtics do that?

Leslie would be a good get if yall ran.....idk how he'll mesh with the stand around and watch melo offense 

Back
Top Bottom