and we're done

Someone post the JR Smith tweet about a cab driver. I just seen Tommy D post something lol

Silly stuff being posted right now :lol:

Last edited:
TheKnicksBlog.com @theknicksblog

J.R. Smith says 'it was fun while it lasted' on.sny.tv/19DD1ly
3:32 p.m. Fri, Jun 28
J.R. Smith says 'it was fun while it lasted'
In a cryptic tweet, J.R. Smith said, "It was fun while it lasted..." Smith is rumored to be opting out of his contract to become an unrestricted free agent. The Milwaukee Bucks have shown interest ...
TheKnicksBlog.com @theknicksblog

JR Smith @TheRealJRSmith
What y'all talking bout? I'm talking bout the talk the cab driver an I just had! #FunnyDude
3:29 p.m. Fri, Jun 28

JR going to Milwaukee or Atlanta. Those are the only teams I could see paying him more than us.

I'm saddened by this.....

Unproven? This past season he only played 38 games and STILL finished averaging the most assists per game. He's proven hes a great passer. I think he's the kind of pg the Knicks need. Pass 1st, shoot 2nd mentality with good ball handles and he can eat up minutes.
hes a great passer cause thats all he looks for on offense.  u could get mad assists too if no one guarded u and all u had to do was pass to ray coming off screens, pierce, and kg whos money from mid range.  

Very slick JR. lol

The nets made an isiah Knicks move. Not even worried. It'll be fun hating Garnett and pierce all over again.

We ain't getting a chip for years. Either team. So it's meh.

The hardaway pick is whatever. Funny. So much of this enemies turn friends and friends turn enemies ****.

Kidd coaching Garnett and pierce is hilarious.

The rondo rumors ain't legit it's just lets using us

Last edited:
Unproven? This past season he only played 38 games and STILL finished averaging the most assists per game. He's proven hes a great passer. I think he's the kind of pg the Knicks need. Pass 1st, shoot 2nd mentality with good ball handles and he can eat up minutes.
hes a great passer cause thats all he looks for on offense.  u could get mad assists too if no one guarded u and all u had to do was pass to ray coming off screens, pierce, and kg whos money from mid range.  

you must have forgot when he almost dropped 50 on us with all layups. he doesnt only look to pass, he actually makes others around him better.

Last edited:
you must have forgot when he almost dropped 50 on us with all layups. he doesnt only look to pass, he actually makes others around him better.

Word

and if JR actually goes to ATL or Milwaukee....:lol:

More $ yeah sure, but thats not a contender and the night life over in Milwaukee 0]
If he goes, I want Nate Robinson.

If somehow we can pickup Nate AND Rondo, we win it this coming season :smokin

The poorness of these proposed transactions.
sick.gif
Not to mention most of them wouldn't even make financial sense for the other team.

We are ******. Gotta learn to deal with it.

Last edited:
Lol HTTB

Btw, Jeff van gundy had an interview today talking about how he regrets quitting on the Knicks. I really don't blame him tho because things were getting bad with Dolan in charge :smh:

I heard Jennings wants out of mil trade him for jr and Novak done deal for me..it's hilarious when every interviewer ask Tim jr what his dad thinks about him being a knick I think the best would be if Reggie miller had a son and he played for the knicks then I would be going nuts overs it

I heard Jennings wants out of mil trade him for jr and Novak done deal for me..it's hilarious when every interviewer ask Tim jr what his dad thinks about him being a knick I think the best would be if Reggie miller had a son and he played for the knicks then I would be going nuts overs it

RFA.

Back
Top Bottom