and we're done

Rondo would definitely light a fire under a few guys on this squad. Or end up beefing with them :lol:

I'm not gonna be expecting anything though.

Last edited:
I couldn't recognize the slimeball in the pic.

And teams just love to gut the Knicks, so of course we couldn't get a quality player like Rondo without giving up our future. I believe in Grunwald though. Rondo could be the piece to the puzzle.

Is it me or does it look like Tim Hardaway Jr looks nothing like his father?

Was his wife gettin down with one of his teammates back in the day?

why would they want bradley and shump though? same players....

Btw getting drafted by the knicks must be such a :pimp: feeling.

Last edited:
na i wouldnt risk losing shump over an unproven star with a piss poor attitude

Unproven? This past season he only played 38 games and STILL finished averaging the most assists per game. He's proven hes a great passer. I think he's the kind of pg the Knicks need. Pass 1st, shoot 2nd mentality with good ball handles and he can eat up minutes.

The Knicks don't have any players that make others around them better. Not one. Rondo is a no-brainer if you can get him.

Y'all have to let go of that Tim Hardaway Sr. hate man :lol:

That being said, Timmy Jr. isn't ready. I thought he should have stayed and developed a little more.Not sure how he is going to grow here. I just KNEW they would pick him. It just fits the logic of the front office.

Before I ok a Shump for Rondo deal I'll need to know Rondo is back to full health. Want it to happen but I doubt it goes down in the end.

I don't think he cares about that......

If thats the case Melo and Chandler should take less money too....

But I don't think you can do that in basketball, only football....

Melo and Tyson (to a lesser extent) actually play and play hard for their money. Amare's been getting a free lunch these passed few seasons. Didnt Dirk N. restructure his contract to save cap space?
:lol: What? I think you mean Dirk got another max contract extension.
Depends on that report card, b.
:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
'You sure y'all don't wanna trade me?[emoji]128533[/emoji]'

That being said, Timmy Jr. isn't ready. I thought he should have stayed and developed a little more.Not sure how he is going to grow here. I just KNEW they would pick him. It just fits the logic of the front office.
What's logic?

Last edited:
'You sure y'all don't wanna trade me?[emoji]128533[/emoji]'

What's logic?

Stop it :lol:. You're gonna continue to send people nuts here. Glad you understand my point tho :lol:

Back
Top Bottom