and we're done

Damn, I would love to get Rondo.

Just a few months ago fans and people in the organization were really thinking Jared Dudley for Shumpert. Hahahaha, ******g morons.

huge overstatement IMO. Dudley is a good player, especially as a backup 3.

Would i trade Shumps for him, definitely not, but i'd definitely welcome him with open arms if it was something along the lines such as novak for dudley, (salaries work out as well)

Thoughts on CJ? Does anyone think he can run this team in the long run?

Leslie is a great pick up, he's a young elite athlete who can do many things which y'all needed desperately. I think he'll do well playing with vets in NY compared to his college situation.

Also like the Hardaway Jr pick, a sane younger version of JR

huge overstatement IMO. Dudley is a good player, especially as a backup 3.

Would i trade Shumps for him, definitely not, but i'd definitely welcome him with open arms if it was something along the lines such as novak for dudley, (salaries work out as well)

Thoughts on CJ? Does anyone think he can run this team in the long run?

No **** I would trade Novak for Dudley. I'm willing to trade Novak for no one.

I see why you guys are complaining about Novak's contract.... :smh:

The Knicks have nobody to blame for their cap situation but themselves....

Last edited:
:x :smh:

Btw, Tim Hardaway still works for the heat as scout...looking like an inside job, bros :nerd:

Last edited:
Adrian Wojnarowski [emoji]10004[/emoji] @WojYahooNBA

Undrafted N.C. State forward C.J. Leslie has reached agreement on a deal with the New York Knicks, league source tells Y! Sports.
5:22 AM - 28 Jun 2013

It seems like Knicks' summer league is going to be a lot of fun.

I don't think he cares about that......

If thats the case Melo and Chandler should take less money too....

But I don't think you can do that in basketball, only football....

Melo and Tyson (to a lesser extent) actually play and play hard for their money. Amare's been getting a free lunch these passed few seasons. Didnt Dirk N. restructure his contract to save cap space?

If they want Shump for Rondo we have to give him up. I'd love to keep him but you have to make that deal.

Shump for Rondo? I'd do it in a heartbeat, hell, throw in Novak too.:smokin

Back
Top Bottom