and we're done

and also syracuse center Fab Melo to use when Chandler sits

Dude didn't get a single meaningful minute on the court last year with Boston. A team decimated with injuries + old age of main guys. That should tell you all you need to know about his development.

...and he's supposed to be Chandler's primary backup.

Okay.

you wouldn't take Fab if he came with Rondo? :nerd:

Do not want Telfair. DO NOT WANT.

Much rather have Aaron Brooks anyday.

Hope we get Kenyon Martin back. Please and thank you.

Elton Brand, Ehhh.

Once again, round of applause for JR Smith's stupidity working in our favor :smokin

Id love to have Brooks play for NY :pimp:

For my 4th of July gift, I would like America to bless me with this trade...

Amare and Hardaway Jr to the JAZZ

Canter and Hayward to the CELTICS

Rondo and Fab Melo to the KNICKS

:smokin

and it works...

Jazz get a rookie and a veteran big to replace Jefferson... Amare gets to play in the west again with two explosive guards (who were college team mates)

Celtics reunite Hawyard with his college coach, and get a young center to build for the future

Knicks get Rondo at PG for one final championship push, and also syracuse center Fab Melo to use when Chandler sits

All 3 teams get better... SOMEONE EMAIL THIS TO OUR FRONT OFFICE :tongue:

yes, if only Deezy was still our gm :rofl:

I forgot Paul milsap a free agent. Can't afford him tho....unlessssssss amareeeeee..... :nerd:

Glad to see JR is back but I am not sure I loved signing Prigioni for more than 2 years. I guess it really doesn't matter cause he doesn't make much but it is good to have a backup who knows how to run the offense is a pesky defender.

Well written article you posted a couple pages back btw.
thanks dude really appreciate you reading.

Glad priggy is staying put for a couple of years. You need to bring K Mart back at this point but we'll still need another big man. I rather somebody else other than brand someone that's a true center.

Sign KMart, Aaron Brooks. Let Cope go and try to sign RIP Hamilton or Barnes for the Min.

can we afford to take on Boguts contract? if so, GS is trying to dump him... (plus we would have 3 #1 picks on our roster :tongue: )

Still, the Freehold, N.J., native turned down more per-year salary from at least one team — believed to be the rebuilding Bucks — to stay home. He will get to play with his brother, young point guard Chris Smith, who assuredly will make the Knicks roster, even if he spends some time at the team’s D-League affiliate in Erie, Pa.

according to a source, the Knicks brass was impressed by his courage, as he publicly took full blame for the second-round loss to the Pacers. Smith then added he wanted to “retire a Knick.’’ Those words impressed Knicks owner James Dolan.

Earl Smith indicated he felt his son wasn’t getting his market value with the early-Bird rights maximum offer.

...I’m diehard Knick fan, but I want to see my son get justice,’’ Earl Smith told The Post Wednesday

Last edited:
Earl Smith Sr is right, JR is being underpaid.

Too bad papa Earl, you raised a dummy. Get over it.

4yrs/25mil gets to play for the Knicks and contend for a title... sounds like JR is right where he wants to be. That fourth year is probably where most of the money is at. So we'll see with the option. Either way, DOOT DOOT DOOT!

Back
Top Bottom