and we're done

Told y'all bout these randoms coming in here just to say dumb ****.
Meanwhile Reke (although I like dude) getting 40 million and nobody saying nothing in them other threads

It's probably better that we don't do it to ourselves but......anyone think Amar'e might actually stay healthy and have a productive season? :nerd:

I mean both of his knees have been debrided at this point :lol:

Last edited:
Another good thing about JR's contract is that it's highly tradeable . If Shump takes that next step or Hardaway becomes a stud Smith could be easily dealt .

Last edited:
That value for JR is pretty solid regardless of the team's own cap space. 6 million a year for a guy who can carry your scoring some nights, who can get hot from 3, and who has shown flashes of improved defense, isn't a bad deal at all.

For this team? With the limited money we could work, I highly doubt you find a guy like JR for 3 million a year or whatever the available money would have been.

It's a good signing. And bringing Pablo back is great.

And he's guaranteed to not have as bad a post season..... Right? Can't get worse.

Lock him up in the crib during the post season damnit. No crazy broads and clubbing

Last edited:
That value for JR is pretty solid regardless of the team's own cap space. 6 million a year for a guy who can carry your scoring some nights, who can get hot from 3, and who has shown flashes of improved defense, isn't a bad deal at all.

For this team? With the limited money we could work, I highly doubt you find a guy like JR for 3 million a year or whatever the available money would have been.

It's a good signing. And bringing Pablo back is great.
I was JUST about to make that same point before I read your post. The value of it is what makes it a good deal. JR at $8-10M a year? No, thanks. At $6 mill per, for what his role is on this team, is perfectly fine.

Another thing is, realistically, we have no shot @ grabbing someone comparable to JR on the open market. So that money either goes to him or no one else.

In a perfect world, I would've rather had it constructed like Prigioni's deal. 2 yrs + team option for 3rd. Knicks can't ever get everything they want though.
Also Woodson needs to learn not to suck at making adjustments. We need to play ALOT faster
Woodson making adjustments? Playing faster? Now you're asking for too much.

Dude showed me what he was about during that Indiana series. Even Frank Vogel felt compelled to ridicule him.

Last edited:
For my 4th of July gift, I would like America to bless me with this trade...

Amare and Hardaway Jr to the JAZZ

Canter and Hayward to the CELTICS

Rondo and Fab Melo to the KNICKS

:smokin

and it works...

Last edited:

and it works...

Jazz get a rookie and a veteran big to replace Jefferson... Amare gets to play in the west again with two explosive guards (who were college team mates)

Celtics reunite Hawyard with his college coach, and get a young center to build for the future

Knicks get Rondo at PG for one final championship push, and also syracuse center Fab Melo to use when Chandler sits

All 3 teams get better... SOMEONE EMAIL THIS TO OUR FRONT OFFICE :tongue:

Glad JR stayed out of loyalty.

Finally his stupidity worked for in our advantage. He could have gotten 8-10 million a year easily.

He just loves the city that much.

He'll be broke by the age of 40.

K-Mart is a must... Another big man is a must. Unless Chandler was hurt to a point he was a shell of himself, there's no way he can handle Noah X Hibbert going forward.

and also syracuse center Fab Melo to use when Chandler sits
Dude didn't get a single meaningful minute on the court last year with Boston. A team decimated with injuries + old age of main guys. That should tell you all you need to know about his development.

...and he's supposed to be Chandler's primary backup.

Okay.

Last edited:
Do not want Telfair. DO NOT WANT.

Much rather have Aaron Brooks anyday.

Hope we get Kenyon Martin back. Please and thank you.

Elton Brand, Ehhh.

Once again, round of applause for JR Smith's stupidity working in our favor :smokin

Back
Top Bottom