and we're done

Damn that father must really not care about Chris.
A big reason AR came here last season was because they were willing to take his brother.... I'm not sure anyone else would be willing to do that. So that is a big part why he still here

Call him dumb . but he damn sure is loyal

Last edited:
Theres a lot of people that would say wasting the prime of your career rebuilding in Milwaukee for more money instead of contending in New York with teammates, a coach, and a city you have a great relationship with would make you a dummy.

As far as his finances, nobody really knows how JR spends his money, and if he does happen to be one of those athletes that you think is going to go broke, then it probably doesn't make a difference how much he earns in his career, it would just be more money for him to burn before the inevitable happens. But like I said, nobody even knows if he's blowing bread like that.

Last edited:
Loyalty >
I think cope coming back...lets be real, cope can play 2-5 since he's 6'9 and I'm sure he will continue to improve his overall game.

Why not? Only thing 2 guards could have when he's defending them is quickness and craftiness...he has the skills and body to do all except run the offense

LMAOOOOOO at taking his trash brother to get him back.....like this is college football or some **** 

If you can't guard a position because they are quicker and craftier than you, than no, You can't guard them.

He can defend 3-5 and the 5 being a reach depending on the 5.
Yeah then he can guard a 2 depending on the 2...but both of those could be guarded on a switch and probably will anyway. It doesn't have to be him guarding 2s and 5s the whole game nahmean

[h1]What will Knicks do with rest of exception?[/h1]

On Thursday, the Knicks agreed to terms with Pablo Prigioni on a three-year deal which will pay him about $1.5 million in 2013-14 -- a good portion of the team's $3.18 million mini mid-level exception.

That means the Knicks have around $1.7 million to use on another player, as they're able to split up that exception.

So, how would the Knicks prefer to spend that remaining amount?

Restricted free agent Chris Copeland, for now, is the most talked about target. But the team is aware Copeland could receive a higher offer sheet from the Bucks, Pacers, Mavericks or Jazz which they won't be able to match. The Lakers "really want him," according to a league source, but they wouldn't be able to offer $3 to $5 million, which Copeland could fetch.

While Copeland continues to be discussed, the Knicks also have another idea in mind for that $1.7 million: Signing a small forward who could start alongside Carmelo Anthony at the 4. And, no, Ronnie Brewer isn't coming back.

A league source told ESPNNewYork.com that the Knicks are "looking for a 3 who can shoot the 3 and is a good defender on the wing."

A few small forwards the Knicks have expressed interest in, who could be in their financial ballpark, are Carlos Delfino, Franciso Garcia and Dahntay Jones.

Matt Barnes, according to a league source, is in the market for a full mini mid-level deal, and he'll likely sign with the Lakers or Clippers. Stephen Jackson is an intriguing candidate, but his salary has gone up every year he's been in the NBA. While Jackson might sacrifice some money this time around, $1.7 million sounds like a stretch. Another player to watch is Mickael Pietrus, whose name will be discussed among Knicks brass. Contrary to reports, the 31-year-old veteran was mostly healthy last season and has been impressive in recent pickup games.

At this point, most of the agents for these players are waiting to first see what happens with Dwight Howard and some potential sign-and-trades before biting on any offers from the Knicks, or offers from any other team for that matter. They want to see what the potential market will be.

Beyond small forward, the Knicks would like to sign two younger point guards and two big men to minimum contracts. At point guard, some affordable and serviceable players include Daniel Gibson, John Lucas, A.J. Price, Nolan Smith and Sebastian Telfair. Most of these players have a few teams in pursuit. During the summer league, which starts next week, the Knicks will take a close look at Toure Murry, who was one of the top point guards in the D-League this past season.

As for bigs, Elton Brand has been the Knicks' No. 1 priority since the start of free agency, but the 34-year-old New York native is weighing better offers -- an ominous sign for the blue and orange contingent. Kenyon Martin is a top target as well. Brandan Wright has been in the conversation, but he's likely too expensive for the Knicks; the same goes for DeJuan Blair. Other likely names in the mix include Samuel Dalembert, Lamar Odom, Shavlik Randolph, Anthony Tolliver and Chris Wilcox. During summer league play, Jerome Jordan and perhaps Henry Sims will be on the team's radar, too.

There are still several holes on the Knicks' roster. In the end, they'll likely need cheap alternatives to step up in a big way next season.

Last edited:

Telfair to NY...?

Brooks/ correction Telfair I forgot about him
Barnes/delfino ill settle for either
Brand/kenyon/dalembert
And we can go into the season with good hopes.

Last edited:
Marcus Camby asking for a buyout or trade in Tor. If he bounces and goes to the heat and produces :lol: :smh: ...... ima be PISSED.
And Telfair its between nets and NYK

The funny thing is Camby can still defend at a high level he just never got a chance with Woodson . He will go to Miami , Chicago , or Indiana and be a very good backup .

The funny thing is Camby can still defend at a high level he just never got a chance with Woodson . He will go to Miami , Chicago , or Indiana and be a very good backup .
We're saying this because he agent said so?
I do think he could/coulda played a high level in the playoffs but I don't his conditioning was there being out for so long with plantar w.e he had funny thing. Noah played through it and got better in the series vs the heat. Marcus? Missed most of the season and can't play through it. :smh:
I hope he gets traded out west. Or to any team BUT those teams.

Back
Top Bottom