and we're done

They straight up lied to Copeland talking about future of the Pacers lol.

I'm not mad at him, that's karma for Woodson not playing him more. Donnie Walsh knows talented players when he sees them, so its more of a compliment to our scouts.

For what this team needs, Prig was the more important option. Bargs can pretty much do what Copeland does and he's 6 fouls on defense despite how terrible he is on that end of the court.

Happy he got the money, hope he plays like trash all season though.

Not in any shape or form like that.
Explain.
Maybe you're new to following the Knicks but Cope was not on the Knicks for years and a household name like Ray was for the Celts, no type of loyalty was involved here, Cope got a chance here as a 8th sometimes 10th man and Ray was never that, the Knicks didn't try to trade Cope several times which caused him to bolt like with Ray and the Celts, Cope didn't have any problems with any pg on the team like Ray had with Rondo, Ray went to the Heat for less money and Cope is leaving to the Pacers for more money.

Only thing similar is that a player left a team for a rival but Knicks/Pacers isn't the rivalry it use to be unlike how Heat and Celts had problems the past few seasons.

Maybe you're new to following the Knicks but Cope was not on the Knicks for years and a household name like Ray was for the Celts, no type of loyalty was involved here, Cope got a chance here as a 8th sometimes 10th man and Ray was never that, the Knicks didn't try to trade Cope several times which caused him to bolt like with Ray and the Celts, Cope didn't have any problems with any pg on the team like Ray had with Rondo, Ray went to the Heat for less money and Cope is leaving to the Pacers for more money.

Only thing similar is that a player left a team for a rival but Knicks/Pacers isn't the rivalry it use to be unlike how Heat and Celts had problems the past few seasons.     
Didn't know the whole story, thanks.

I just pulled my first ever troll in the NBA thread regarding Phil Jackson and Dwight Howard Lol

Learned from the best (HTTB) with that JR Smith troll during the playoffs.

Mine was definitely better tho lol. Must see. Had Laker fans ready to parade Haha.

Last edited:
Damn lol
1005973_497202847018929_413174108_n.png

They straight up lied to Copeland talking about future of the Pacers lol.

I'm not mad at him, that's karma for Woodson not playing him more. Donnie Walsh knows talented players when he sees them, so its more of a compliment to our scouts.

For what this team needs, Prig was the more important option. Bargs can pretty much do what Copeland does and he's 6 fouls on defense despite how terrible he is on that end of the court.

Exactly Barg pretty much steps into Copelands role and is a more talented scorer actually. I liked Cope a lot but it is what it is and I am glad he got paid. I wish it wasn't by the Pacers but I think we will come out on top if we get our revenge against the Hicks next season.

Knew Cope would be out.

Our next priority is to re-sign K-Mart.

Then Arron Brooks & Delfino

I think we'll get Kmart back, but I'm definitely worried about him going to Miami. Dude would get plugged into the rotation easily, hasn't won a ring yet, and Miami is easily the favorite. Also has the bonus of living in Miami during the cold basketball season and two of his former teammates that were closer to his age are out in JKidd and Camby.

If Camby goes to Miami, I don't blame him. He chose us over Miami first. The way they just traded him like that was dirty.

I'll be rooting for the heat to win it all if Camby is a heat. Yes you read that right. F Woodson.

Back
Top Bottom