and we're done

that's what i've been thinking

he'll get a new lease on his career by joining the knicks, but i just don't see him being as either a strong presence or someone who can supplement what we already have. plus, the injury issues he's been known to have. who knows, maybe he was just faking the funk in toronto cause he had no motivation or anything to gain really. i mean next season will be fun, but we most likely ain't going very far either way

as far as dude saying cope was very limited? yeah he was very limited by the minutes the damn coach gave him, but when he was on the floor he definitely had the potential to spark it and lift the team. his defense was getting better too. prototypical dude who gets traded by the knicks and comes back to kick the team in the balls

Why would Heat fans want to pose as Knicks fans? Why do that yourself? Lol

I can understand Knicks fans posing to be Heat fans right now because there will always be a certain percentage of bandwagoners, it's human nature.

Where is HTTB at btw? I'm worried about him.

Don't see the big deal with Copeland leaving. He is not a great player, and very limited as far as overall game goes.

never saw a thing in him either and watched a fair amount of knick games. i dont see it as a loss for you guys.

I could of swore that he was a restricted FA. But teams only needed a certain amount to outbid the Knicks. So we were screwed from the start.
Plus he was not gonna get the Vet min, just the plain min which is like 800 k I think

according to ian begley, melo will be working out with hakeem, but TYSON CHANDLER will not.

tysons got no heart man. trade his ***

hakeem making more money after retirement than he did as a player

lemme guess - tyson is sick again

Last edited:
Didn't Tyson say he wanted to be more a part of the team's offense, so why isn't he going to work wit the dream? Smh.

Last edited:
dont we already have enough heat fans posing as knicks fans?

That's a big Jab you just threw

But it's all en good fun

tumblr_kw75loOo4j1qahz2ao1_400.gif

I see what you did there.

Jason Kidd led our team in steals last season earl Barron had 18 rebounds in one game and melo second in blocks haha

lamar's done, keep him away. if he wants to come here and be 10th man ok, but he shouldn't be more than a 8-10 minute guy here.

Its funny how Tyson criticised Melo in the postseason for not getting others involved but his bum *** REFUSES to develop any kind of post game , hook shot , or baby jumper in the off season. Get this clown off my team man.

Lmao @ us talking about odom and brand now

It's just funny since back in the early 00s, fans been wanting to get them since they were "stars" on the rise.

Why don't we get Andre miller while we're at it. Lol

Back
Top Bottom