and we're done

Dolan sees big money in Melo but like dude said there's big money in any star in NY. I think Carmelo stays but none of this matters for another season or two.

I've assumed barring some major falling out they'd extend Melo before he even hit free agency.

Looks like the Lakers are gonna tank. Kobe wants a shot at a title.

Come at me, bros.

NT would be down for like a week if this really happened :lol:

stephen A saying Melo could leave NY

He says the lakers aren't the lakers anymore. Jim buss is ruining the lakers and running them into the ground...... But melo is going to LA

This guy just talks to talk

Dwightmare is over and literally the next day it's lebron/melo to the lakers. Shameless doesn't even come close to describing it

Last edited:
Metta World Peace @MettaWorldPeace
Breaking news !!! Guess what !! I am so sad to announce that I ........
9:09 p.m. Mon, Jul 8

Should I say it??? I just got the confirmation call...;((
9:10 p.m. Mon, Jul 8

Last edited:
Ok. My breaking news is my oranges that I love will not be on sale at whole foods. Worst day ever!!
9:11 p.m. Mon, Jul 8

Been out this thread for couple weeks and I gotta say, man, we (and by we, I mean  most of y'all) flip flop on anybody any time things aren't going our way. 

I mean I get the whole "what have you done for me lately" sentiment but damn seems like there's no attachment/loyalty to anyone.  Went from F STAT, who was the only one who wanted to come here to F Lin, who made half the '11 season bearable, to F Novak, who gave us (at least me) some of the best moments the year knocking down 3s and breaking out the discount double-check. So we've gone from that to now calling Tyson Gerber soft to saying F Melo too?

I want a chip as bad as anyone,but a little more loyalty wouldn't hurt, would it? 

I don't get the hate on Tyson. I think dude was clearly injured during our playoff run and he toughed it out best he could. Ran into a buzz saw in Hibbert who had a great run in the playoffs due to lack of bigs in the league right now. I'm not worried about Tyson developing any type of offensive game since the ball will always flow through Melo and JR. Outside chance Stoudemire although I think he will be very limited due to his body breaking down.

Last edited:
Sign him, I'd think it'd be a great pickup. What do we have to lose, Ron's crazy *** would probably play for free on the Knicks.

If Melo left I wouldn't even be mad ftr. That would just mean he could not bring us a chip and decided to bail. In that scenario, we'd just have more cap room, hopefully a new coach and whether or not Glen is still GM a new/better plan to reload/re-up the team going in to the 2020s.

Last edited:
Raja Bell Works Out For Knicks, Impresses For Roster Consideration
Jul 08, 2013 10:45 PM EDT

Free agent guard Raja Bell worked out for the Knicks in New York on Monday and stood out to the point where he could receive consideration for a roster spot, a league source told RealGM.

The Knicks have been intrigued by the outside shooting and defensive versatility that Bell is known for, and they invited him into their facility on Monday. In the workouts, Bell shot well and outplayed New York’s incoming rookies in one on one drills, a source said, leaving the Knicks surprised given Bell sat out the entire 2012-13 season.

Bell, 36, always has been known as a hard worker and a positive locker room presence, but he played sparingly two seasons ago and had a falling out with the Utah Jazz. It led to him being away from the team, despite feeling healthy.

After losing Chris Copeland in free agency, Steve Novak and Quentin Richardson in trade and Jason Kidd to retirement, the Knicks have scoured the free agent for veterans to sign into their budget. For now, the Knicks have just J.R. Smith and Iman Shumpert at shooting guard.

Bell averaged 6.4 points and shot 39.1 percent from three-point range two seasons ago, and he’s used the past year to elevate his fitness. With career averages of nearly 10 points and almost 41 percent from long-range, Bell has played for seven organizations in 12 years – highlighted by two seasons of 14.7 points per game for the Phoenix Suns.

I been saying this, I approve

Last edited:
Cap room doesn't mean **** , tell me the last championship team that had loads of cap room . All that cap room is meaningless if you don't have a superstar willing to play for your squad . 2010 ain't teach y'all nothing ?

Been out this thread for couple weeks and I gotta say, man, we (and by we, I mean  most of y'all) flip flop on anybody any time things aren't going our way. 

I mean I get the whole "what have you done for me lately" sentiment but damn seems like there's no attachment/loyalty to anyone.  Went from F STAT, who was the only one who wanted to come here to F Lin, who made half the '11 season bearable, to F Novak, who gave us (at least me) some of the best moments the year knocking down 3s and breaking out the discount double-check. So we've gone from that to now calling Tyson Gerber soft to saying F Melo too?

I want a chip as bad as anyone,but a little more loyalty wouldn't hurt, would it? 

We all love out Knicks here but you must understand that the symptoms of BKFS kicks in when things go wrong.

man i'll be throwing bows left and right on my work commute if ron ron comes to ny. he won't tho

raja bell?

ahmadinejad.jpeg

Cap room doesn't mean **** , tell me the last championship team that had loads of cap room . All that cap room is meaningless if you don't have a superstar willing to play for your squad . 2010 ain't teach y'all nothing ?
I'm not worried at all about a superstar willing to come here. We're not some contractable team. Current and rising stars saw what STAT did and how he turned things around, enough dudes out there with a bit of an ego that think they could do the same AND better.

I gotta at least believe in that. I mean if not then we might as well be the Pistons or Kings where middle of the pack guys come to get maxed out.

Last edited:
Ok. My breaking news is my oranges that I love will not be on sale at whole foods. Worst day ever!!
9:11 p.m. Mon, Jul 8

maybe i'm reaching but reading this quote again, you ever think he could be talking about the knicks (oranges) and saying how he can't sign with them? :nerd: cryptic message? maybe i am definitely reaching with that one

Back
Top Bottom