and we're done

Been out this thread for couple weeks and I gotta say, man, we (and by we, I mean  most of y'all) flip flop on anybody any time things aren't going our way. 

I mean I get the whole "what have you done for me lately" sentiment but damn seems like there's no attachment/loyalty to anyone.  Went from F STAT, who was the only one who wanted to come here to F Lin, who made half the '11 season bearable, to F Novak, who gave us (at least me) some of the best moments the year knocking down 3s and breaking out the discount double-check. So we've gone from that to now calling Tyson Gerber soft to saying F Melo too?

I want a chip as bad as anyone,but a little more loyalty wouldn't hurt, would it? 
We're loyal ( the majority of us ) Novak gave us a good season 2011-2012, but 2012-2013 was terrible. Post-season? he was invisible, and mostly sitting on the bench.
Ive been skeptical of T.Chandler since the begining of this passed season and during the playoffs, he was TERRIBLE. And J.Linn only had a good month here in NY, not even half the season bruh.

Ron would def come to NY, but would he take the min? also not sure if i want him
I do not, repeat, DO NOT want Metta on our team. He's an idiot, a cancer, and him being here at home, will only open the doors to off-the-court trouble and possibly brining some team mates into that mess. No thanks.

i already see the 3 AM instagram pictures of MWP, JR and Iman posted outside of queensbridge projects with a bunch of goons and empty 40s, the night before the Heat come in to town
:lol:
for real, and thats why :smh:
stay away from Metta please.

RT @JaredZwerling: League source: The #Knicks and Josh Childress have had discussions for a small forward role. Childress is open to $1.7 million or minimum.

If its coming down to either K-Mart or Artest, of course K-Mart.

Is there not a chance for both? How many exceptions we have left?

id be down for artest.  i just realized the other day we're still gonna suck on defense so he would help with that plus it would be pure comedy

I'd be down for Raja Bell( polite goon) he gave Kibe fits with tenacious d, I'd have to see josh Childress first, but I'd take Bell and K Mart over Ron Ron(MWP), but I think K Mart us walking, he is worth more than we can pay, ala Cope.

^^^ I second this, I believe he should, he rested all year, just working out, he can't be worse than brewer, I might be the minority in this, I'd rather have him than mwp.

Ron would def come to NY, but would he take the min? also not sure if i want him

Doesnt matter. Anything we give him will just be deducted from what the Lakers owe him being amnestied. So its more about if he wants to play here.

Marc Berman ‏@NYPost_Berman 2h
Told Raja Bell looked good in his workout yesterday for #Knicks. But also told Tim Hardaway Jr. looked fantastic, too.

Enough of Artest. We're not going after him.

Billups is a no go. Can't afford him.

Childress sucks, don't want him if he's free.

Raja is solid just not sure how much he has left but I'm definitely down with sighing him

I want Kenyon but I think he's gone.

Last edited:

Report: Carmelo Expected Knicks To Pursue Trade For Rondo
Jul 09, 2013 9:52 AM EDT

After the Boston Celtics traded Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce to the Brooklyn Nets, Carmelo Anthony told friends that he expected the New York Knicks to pursue a trade for Rajon Rondo.

Anthony believes Rondo would be a great fit for the Knicks.

The Knicks subsequently re-signed J.R. Smith and Pablo Prigioni, while also acquiring Andrea Bargnani in a trade with the Toronto Raptors.

The Knicks almost certainly do not have enough assets to acquire Rondo in a trade with the Celtics.

Jared Zwerling
‏@JaredZwerling
Hey guys, sorry to break it to you ... League source: Elton Brand is unlikely to sign with the #Knicks.
Reply Retweet Favorite More
RETWEETS
FAVORITES
8:34 AM - 9 Jul 13 (GMT-07:00)

Damn, we waited too long. Let's sign Kenyon Martin now.

Back
Top Bottom