and we're done

i honestly think they're just bored and coming out with new stuff to keep us fans interested/riled up

no lebron, no dwight, no cp3...who else they got to talk about? :lol:

Last edited:
1) I can't see Melo leaving NY like LeBron left Cleveland or how Dwight left Orlando/LA. I honestly feel Melo will be in NY for many years to come.

2) Why do we always have to make roster changes? Kenyon provided much needed energy and defense off the bench, and we're looking to get rid of that...

Hated T. Douglas when he was with us.,

but ten again his coach had players follwing his "offense"

how did he play in HOU or Sac ?

Wolves Waive Stiemsma, Gelabale; Still Trying To Trade Barea Or Ridnour
Jul 08, 2013 8:55 AM EDT

The Minnesota Timberwolves have waived Greg Stiemsma and Mickael Gelabale to create salary cap space to sign Kevin Martin and Chase Budinger while re-signing Nikola Pekovic.

The Wolves are also trying to trade J.J. Barea or Luke Ridnour to balance their depth chart and create additional space.

The Wolves had until July 17 to waive Stiemsma or fully guarantee his $2.7 million contract with the club.

Last edited:
Melo will not be a Knick for the rest of career, no way.

If he decides not to bouncenext summer and he re-signs, we'll trade him before Free Agency Summer if 2015/2016. Esp without a championship. It's not like we drafted him and watched him come up, this isn't his home. There isn't some loyal lovefest between the Knicks or Melo.

I think Melo would leave under the right circumstances and situation that's presented to him. Until then, let's wait and see what happens in the next couple of years to gauge a better understanding.

It still bugs me that the success of this franchise rests of Amare's knees :smh:

If Grunwald can find a way to trade him for nothing and get picks, young players etc in exchange--It'd be the transaction of a lifetime. I doubt it would happen though. If we couldn't trade Allan Houston away, how can we do the same with Amare? We just caught a bad break. I think with a couple of tweaks in the roster and solid defensive coaching, we can be a title contender. Just with any team in hopes of winning a championship in professional sports--things just have to go your way sometime.

Last edited:
Anything's possible so I wouldn't rule it out or be surprised if it actually happened but as of now the media is just trying to set up their talking points for the upcoming season.

Last edited:
Looks like the Lakers are gonna tank. Kobe wants a shot at a title.

Come at me, bros.

From the Knicks side? Yeah, there is. Dolan would do anything to keep him.

I honestly really don't care if Melo leaves. Use that money and build around someone who will positively impact the game on both sides of the floor.

I meant it from an organizational standpoint. The Knicks have no reason to be loyal to Melo, Melo has no reason to be loyal to us. - especially if the goal of winning a championship haven't been reached.

How James Dolan "feels" about Melo is very disturbing, you're right. But even in the end if goals are not met and changes need to be made - Melo will find his way out, someway. Dolan's shown only to be as loyal as his revenue, or potential of. 2015 and 2016 free-agency class would be too desirable to pass up to Dolan and continue with Melo. - At least I'd hope.

No one ever ****ing knows what's going on in his fat pompous head, that god damn fascist pig.

Back
Top Bottom