and we're done

Amar'e's return is scheduled for Christmas
Kidd out again tonight, this might be a little more serious

toney dougl....wait...

Last edited:
Why doesn't Brewer get as many minutes as the first 6-7 games of the year. Novak is so bad on defense

I seen a couple of people doing sheeds three to the head in some gyms. Wonder if itll catch on nationwide. We need some national exposure

Really impressed with brewer. Very efficient out there. He seems to play well with the starting unit and makes the right cuts. Jumpers gettig better but when its on hes a legiimate scoring threat

Amar'e's return is scheduled for Christmas
Kidd out again tonight, this might be a little more serious

It could be bad but it is just the Wizards. We have a tough stretch of games in December. We need to rest him as much as we can and get him healthy.

I didn't see anything about this Wizard team I liked. I noticed Crawford's shot being on point but I knew that and I saw the potential of Seraphin(sp?) in the paint with that hook shot once he gets the timing right but that's about it.

Why is Nene getting paid all that money not to start? The game looked different when he was in there on both sides.

Anyway, another good win over a team we definitely shouldn't have any problems against :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom