and we're done

And to add to that, it could be that our commentators just don't have enough insight on Melo's game. For example, Camby lobbed the ball to Melo, and whoever was sitting next to Clyde was awestruck as if it's something that they pulled out of their ***. I've watched enough Denver games back when A.I. was there to know that play was a staple of their offense. So this new-found unselfishness could merely be just a realization of his game.

Anyone got a picture of Melo doing Sheed's 3 to the head? I know he has been doing it quite often recently.

Heard that this was our first 11 win November since '72-'73!
:wow:

Amares recent pic in Instagram. :smh:

I know he has life after and other than basketball, but **** like that annoys me.

And to add to that, it could be that our commentators just don't have enough insight on Melo's game. For example, Camby lobbed the ball to Melo, and whoever was sitting next to Clyde was awestruck as if it's something that they pulled out of their ***. I've watched enough Denver games back when A.I. was there to know that play was a staple of their offense. So this new-found unselfishness could merely be just a realization of his game.
This is more what I was leaning towards. The media perception is funny once he's in a functioning winning system in a big market. I just found it ironic that the pinnacle of his media respect for unselfish play comes as he's at his career low in assists, seeing that it was one stat that was pointed to argue his "selfishness."

Yall dudes overreacting :lol:

He'd be doing that **** even if he was playing.

I get that. And if he was playin (even playing like ****) it would be no big deal. And its still really no big deal. It just rubbed me the wrong way when I just seen it. But maybe its cuz I got some Goose in me while im watching this Cotto fight. But I saw that **** on my instagram timeline and was just like "THIS *****"

Last edited:
I don't see it honestly. Let him do him. Y'all taking out your frustrations about his health on his personal life but they don't necessarily coincide with each other in this case. I'll judge him accurately when he gets back on the court, whenever that is.

you dudes interested in having a team nyk summit?

ya lets set it up at shake shack by port authority... time to eat :pimp:

Prepare to be eating outside. There's NEVER an open seat there.:smh:

make it after decemebr 14th and i'm gravy :nerd:

Y'all wan't to do it at 200 West St? I work by there, so, I can just meet you guys there :lol: I might be in a suit though.

If you guys are set on Shake Shack, we can also go to the one in Madison Park. It's cold out now, and we'll be eating outside.

Another option is this--I know some of you guys aren't in Queens, but maybe we could meet up in Astoria and watch a game at WingStop on Steinway Street. Awesome wings, cheap beer and great place for parties. It's close to the train and for anyone who's driving, if you go around 8pm, there's parking everywhere out front. Maybe some of us can go smoke some Sheesha/Hookah after.

Hope this pans out. Been trying to go to a NYK Summit for a while now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom