and we're done

Lol. leave amare alone man. It sounds like what you guys want is for him to be in the trainer's room 24/7 getting his treatment, and the only pictures he could update his social networks is are those where he's in deep thought, frowning at his knee, with hashtags vowing for a return. he aint D-rose man. theres no endorsement deals aiding his public image.

Cmon man, dude lost a family member this year, had his worst season since he was 18 years old, and is battling through numerous injuries.

Cant wait till he comes back and starts cookin in that PnR with our PGs. The list of amare supporters is few and far in between.

Last edited:
Amare about to star in eyes wide shut 2

Not sure why this bothers anyone. You guys want him to sit in a dark room for months until he can play again?

If he was rock climbing then yeah I'd be mad

Last edited:

Well I see it like this.

Amares popularity and fame is because he's a basketball player. A NBA player.

95% of the people that follow him are basketball/Knicks/new Yorkers/sports fan in general. Not, family and friends, that he can personally send pics to if he wants to fill them in on his awesome parties.

I did not follow Amare on Instagram to see anything personal. Obviously, like I said he has a life, but he's gotta know that nobody gives a **** if he's at a fancy Halloween party ball in December. It's the regular season. The Knicks are having one of their best starts in team history, you are the highest paid player on that team and you haven't even contributed to it. You should only be concerning your fans with updates on health/basketball related things (sneakers/new uniforms/ workouts etc.)

In the off season eff it. Post what you want, but during the season if you are committed to the team and committed to getting back you are not exposing personal affairs and parties while everyone else is at war every game and practice. Sure, dudes are partying after games at the club and such, but they are at least playing. Even j.r. Smith came out this year and said he's more focused this year and doesn't party as much.

With a guy like Shumpert, you can see it in his posts that its basketball oriented. Updates on health, what workout he's getting into etc. There are some wacky fashion pics, but when the cameras at the game catch Shump he's either clapping it up for the team, looking mad that he's not playing or talking to guys on the bench. You can tell he about that Knicks life right now and Amare just looks to be about that "I'm paid and want to rub elbows with other paid people" life.

He came to camp last year talking this extra inch in height ish. Talking this 20 pounds stronger ish... And he crumbled.

He came back this year talking close to the same mess and he's on the sidelines in his doofiest outfit again. Drawing as much attention to himself as possible.

It might sound like im just angry with his injury situation but, if anybody paid any attention to my posts in the past, I've always been a big Amare fan. But since the beginning of this year I'm going the other way on dude. I don't think he cares as much as he should. I'm thinking it can be that he knows its over...

:smokin @ how dominating we are on both sides of the floor.

Melo with the D, sacrificing his body to keep the ball in play.....leading to a Felton to Chandler Oop.

Back
Top Bottom