and we're done

sometimes I am in awe of just how good of a scorer melo is. a treat to watch. I wonder if that's how people felt watching Bernard King

All hail Glen Grunwald.

We don't give him enough credit on here. We could've been in a ****** spot after Dolan screwed over the great Donnie Walsh but Grunwald has replaced him just fine.

true

but we still need to deal with signing Brewer and pablo again which i dont know if it's possible. especially brewer. I guess we deal with that when it comes.

plus it looks like we got raped in the camby trade so far but ill reserve judgement

Last edited:
Gortat waiting on a teammate to help him up and no one came to his aid.
frown.gif

Forever alone.

damn man it's so hard to stay hyped in these close to blowout games. need to finish up strong or this game may get close

true
but we still need to deal with signing Brewer and pablo again which i dont know if it's possible. especially brewer. I guess we deal with that when it comes.
plus it looks like we got raped in the camby trade so far but ill reserve judgement

It's still early, I think Camby will show up.

Brewer is definitely gone if he keeps playing the way he has. Great shot, attacking the hoop and solid defense.

woodson should have taken the time out right when felton was clearly hurt i dont know what he was thinking

LOL @ Felton.

*grimaces for 2 plays*

*tosses up three*

Clyde and Breen: 'Yeah, he's alright.

:rofl:

Letting Phoenix back in this.:smh:

Back
Top Bottom