and we're done

yeah he's the Polish Jordan

Damn Tyson that was a hard foul :lol:

Felton player of the game today

I just noticed Gortat has this on his leg:

jordantat.jpg

:rofl:

Son must be a huge Big Pun fan.

Happy to win that game fellas. A lot of good moments but should have closed this game in the first quarter.

Shout out to my man Sebastian Telfair. Always been a fan.

How do you make a poll?

Throwback, I think you're going to have to put it into the thread.

Here are some options...

1. Shake Shack by 200 West under the Goldman Sachs building
2. Wingstop in Astoria
3. Buffalo Wild Wings in Atlantic Terminal
4. Beer Garden in Astoria
5. Stout on 34th and 6th (Don't know if you guys been here, but it's a great bar to watch sports and grab food. Two blocks away from the Garden too)

Feel free to add more ideas

I got two extra tickets to the Nets-Knicks game at MSG on the 19th. Bought them for my birthday. Friends are dropping out like flies and they underestimate how hard I go for the teams so they thought tickets were a bit too expensive. Anyone interested?

If this isn't allowed, just let me know. :lol:

Last edited:
Good teams are those that pull out close games regardless of letting a team back in it. We have a good team, and 12-4.......

Last edited:
I got two extra tickets to the Nets-Knicks game at MSG on the 19th. Bought them for my birthday. Friends are dropping out like flies and they underestimate how hard I go for the teams so they thought tickets were a bit too expensive. Anyone interested?
If this isn't allowed, just let me know. :lol:

I'm interested ! What you looking for $? Face value? :nerd:

I'm trying to tell ya about Copeland. :pimp: he still needs more time tho. I don't know why Woodson didn't play him in the second half. He's always involved when he's on the floor.

I'm trying to tell ya about Copeland. :pimp: he still needs more time tho. I don't know why Woodson didn't play him in the second half. He's always involved when he's on the floor.

He's a little messy on both the offensive and defensive ends of the floor. You can def see the effort is there and he has all the tools be a solid player in this league. He just needs to polish up those skills. Makes you wonder why he hasn't done so yet. Playing professionally in Europe for all those years would've taught him to be more polished.

He's a little messy on both the offensive and defensive ends of the floor. You can def see the effort is there and he has all the tools be a solid player in this league. He just needs to polish up those skills. Makes you wonder why he hasn't done so yet. Playing professionally in Europe for all those years would've taught him to be more polished.

I agree, but he's a better option off the bench then Camby and even Kurt Thomas when he isn't starting IMO (at least until Camby is healthy, because I'm hoping he can give us more then what I've seen so far). Copeland is active and makes things happen. Kurt hit his FIRST jump shot of the season today. Copeland is gonna hit the shot more consistently.

Plus with the way the offense seems to be structured around ball movement, he's going to have little opportunity to be clumsy.

I agree, but he's a better option off the bench then Camby and even Kurt Thomas when he isn't starting IMO (at least until Camby is healthy, because I'm hoping he can give us more then what I've seen so far). Copeland is active and makes things happen. Kurt hit his FIRST jump shot of the season today. Copeland is gonna hit the shot more consistently.

Plus with the way the offense seems to be structured around ball movement, he's going to have little opportunity to be clumsy.

Thats true, but IDK how I feel about him always looking to jack up a shot whenever he has the ball. It's almost like he's this years J.R. Smith :lol:

Back
Top Bottom